2010 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

I have to say, if there was anyone ,apart from Alonso, who I would want to win the championship, it's Vettel. He deserves it, and although almost brought to tears by the fact that Alonso didn't win, i'm still a bit happy that it wasn't Webber :P

Alonso just lost the world championship. He's frustrated.
Cut him some slack.

Nice win by Vettel. Great end of the season! Deserved champion.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSS!!!!! BRILLIANT. A fan since Indianapolis 2007. Amazing. Alonso is an idiot blaming Petrov and anyone who criticises Petrov doesn't understand racing. Peter, youre a fan of Senna, who says if you don't go for a gap you no longer race. Alonso sucked today and you know it. His team didn't do him any favours.

Well that was the end to probably the best championship in a long time. Hopefully Kubica will be in the hunt next year and hopefully Petrov can keep up that consistancy he showed today and Renault can challenge the big teams next year.

:lol: Brilliant, just brilliant!

I feel sorry for Alonso's fans, but as for Alonso himself... a typically indignant and unsporting reaction from an increasingly dislikable smurf.

Now, now... no reason to get racist. Smurfs are perfectly nice people, even if they're blue. :lol:

I was just thinking... not only do we have all three champions on the podium. We have all three of the youngest champions ever on the grid this year. (Hammy, Vettel and Gramps) Isn't that something? Next thing you know, they'll be drafting them straight from High School. :D

Congrats Vettel sure he deserved it! 👍

Now go sack them all in the Ferrari team, too damn dopeys, Ferrari deserve much more than those sissy dumbasses, kick them all off NOW! 👎👎👎

Cut him some slack.

But how do explian all of his previous tantrums? I find this one especially bad since Petrov did nothing wrong. I dont even remember him having to block any genuine passing attempts.

RBR simply the best this year... Vettel really amazing, great job!

Well I hoped Alonso to win just for Ferrari's pride but well they really had an horrible pit stop strategy so it's completely ferrari's fault, petrov simply drove at his best, no blame on him absolutely....

I was hoping that someone will do with vettlet same what senna did :(

what we can see now ?
Renoult parting with redbull.... Nice alliance...

What a conclusion to the season! :lol: I have to say, I wasn't expecting Vettel to win it, but I'm glad I was proved wrong! 👍 Naturally I feel bad for Webber, but all power to Vettel!

Great race and Vettel is Weltmeister! :D. Atleast he did much better than Webber. Still believe he should have wrapped the title a long time ago.

Now, now... no reason to get racist. Smurfs are perfectly nice people, even if they're blue. :lol:
I, the undersigned, apologise unreservedly for any unintended offense caused to the Smurf community. I acknowledge that Fernando Alonso is not, and has never been, Smurfish. My comments were misguided and wrong, and for that I apologise profusely.

Touring Mars

GM
Grow up or gtfo these forums you butthurt little kid

With a reply like that, follow your own advice...?

Cut him some slack.

If Hamilton and Webber had responded in the same fashion to other drivers, I'd agree with you... but they didn't, so I don't.

I, the undersigned, apologise unreservedly for any unintended offense caused to the Smurf community. I acknowledge that Fernando Alonso is not, and has never been, Smurfish. My comments were misguided and wrong, and for that I apologise profusely.

Touring Mars
2224668665a85e35b57d1.jpg

:D

Was it me during the press conference or did Hamilton just look like he wished Vettel would shut up?

Championships are always a matter of "ifs".

If the car would have held together...
If qualifying had gone without a hitch...
If that banana peel hadn't been on the track...

But in a championship like this... all the bad luck balances out. RBR deserve that constructor's, and Vettel deserves that trophy.

Feel bad for Webber... but really... of all the top drivers, he's his own worst enemy. He just collapses at all the wrong moments. Only guy in the top five who's less consistent is Button... but Mark is more frustrating. He shows moments of brilliance, interspersed with long bouts of competence, punctuated by moments of extreme d'oh. After Mark and Button, there's Alonso... flashes of his championship winning form, interspersed with erratic drives and rattled behavior.

-

Next season... more races. More chances for the luck to balance out. It'll be a fantastic one.

-

Vettel laughing about his engineer's nervous radio chatter. :lol: I can imagine how nerve-wracking those last ten laps were... will it hold together? Will it? Will it? Auuuuugh!

(Charlie Brown... you blockhead!)

Loeb scored more points in 13 WRC rounds than Vettel in 19 F1 races. Says a lot about how close F1 has been this year.

GM
brb hatin on some rookie drivers cos my double world champion baby just showed his true colours

Want to go through my posts and find any that support Alonso?

If not, then you're just trolling.

So Red Bull's golden boy has won, well done to him, it seems to have gone unnoticed how well he has driven through the last 4-5 races 👍

Back