2010 Korean Grand Prix

Yeah, I can see Bruno taking Trulli's seat since Trulli is older than time itself. :D

👎

He was talking about practice/qualifying, not the race. And it was a trackside view, so i'm guessing he noticed this by virtue of being 'trackside'. He's a reputable F1 journalist, one of the most respected.

Hey if you want to stay misinformed I have no problem with that. Mark Hughes says Lewis was doing this lap after lap, yet all evidence (many onboard laps in practice, qualy, and the race) I've seen don't show Hamilton using such a technique in that section of the track in particular, let alone lap after lap - so I won't believe the rubbish he is trying to spew as he probably just has a hidden agenda (as with his other article accusing Ferrari of team orders @ Korea) - to hype up a driver he is partial to, as if they have some god like car control no other driver on the grid has.

Again, believe what you want, I really don't care 👍

Both Senna and Chandhok have been linked with Lotus, but I don't think Trulli or Kovalainen are going anywhere. Trulli has already stated he expects to be with them in 2011 and Kovalainen is a no brainer for the team.
Lotus are still better off with experienced race-winners for the moment. Maybe when they are firmly in the midfield they can start to consider a hotshot rookie from their GP2 programme.

They both only won 1 race. Kovaleinen's was thanks to Massa's engine failure, over 2 years ago, and he hasn't come close to another one since. Trulli's win is from over 6 years ago.

But it wasn't handed to him on a plate. He lead most of that race, with Button persistently on his tail.

This have been made even more likely by the fact that, immediately after these rumors popped up, Trulli's been spotted in the US. No big deal, just throwing it out there.

They both only won 1 race. Kovaleinen's was thanks to Massa's engine failure, over 2 years ago, and he hasn't come close to another one since. Trulli's win is from over 6 years ago.

Watch the 2004 and 2007 seasons.
Trulli and Kovalainen are actually in the top 6 driver pairings this year for me. They have worked perfectly for Lotus - where one driver (unfortunately usually Jarno) has suffered mechanical issues, the other driver has always been on the same pace to pick up the baton and attempt to get close to points.

Lets not forget that Trulli was beating Alonso in 2004 and Kovalainen was quite impressive at Renault in 2007. They aren't rubbish drivers and it also helps that they are both consistent race-finishers.

Latest Posts

Back