2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,283 views
Why are they talking about Need for Speed Shift at a GT sponsored race?

Because the car is entered by Team Need for Speed Schubert Racing. And, as every car has a GT banner on the wind screen, I guess Sony just has a deal with the organizers of the event themselves instead of the individual teams.
 
Big bad crash for one of the Audi's. #29.
 
Big crash for Audi.
 
ouch.. poor Audi :(
wreck.png
 
Audi's not lucky with the R cars as of late, is it?
 
If you're talking about the RLM commentary mentioning NFS alot it is because EA and Nissan sponsor them so it kinda makes sense to give them air time...
 
The wipers are still working after the crash.
 
That section where the R8 crashed, I consider is one of the trickiest part of Nurb.
 
Well aslong as the wipers are still working it's all ok
 
wipeouttrail.png

look what the audi did. :D
 
If i ever get rich money I would like tune up a Mini like that one or a civic and enter the 24hr NURB. =)
 
As an E36 couper owner.. it makes me proud to see all the E36's out there.. even if they are falling off the track to let the SLS through!
 
Hah, one of the drivers of the #235 Golf GT24 has the same last name as I do, one more reason to like that beast of a car :D

Now I know why some cars have those blue lights: They were given to the 36 fastest cars.
 
Good work with posting the pictures
 
Twins! (I like these M3's.)
twinsx.png
 
Hmm so bit of bad luck for #29, dude on his first lap
 
Mini is down. :( no steering
minizd.png
 
Back