2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,283 views
Thanks!

What's up with the blue blinking lights in the corner of the windshields? Attention grabber for cars in front?

Yes, top 36 have them
 
Does anyone know to what extent PD plays with sponsoring this race? ie what the pay for?

Yes, top 36 have them

That would be some pretty cool eye candy for the race cars in the game.

Track is pretty wet!
 
My guess is its done through Sony
 
Does anyone know to what extent PD plays with sponsoring this race? ie what the pay for?

I can only guess, but the amount of money Sony is paying to promote GT5 must be astronomical.

Picture unrelated:
VW-Golf24-Rennwagen-N_rburgring-f900x600-F4F4F2-C-cbd1147a-452602.jpg


Sexiest VW ever?
 
Does anyone know to what extent PD plays with sponsoring this race? ie what the pay for?

It's just a Gran Turismo banner on every windshield, has been like that for years. No idea what they pay for it, don't look into it any further. We get people speculating every year :lol:.
 
I can only guess, but the amount of money Sony is paying to promote GT5 must be astronomical.

Picture unrelated:
http://img4.sportauto-online.de/VW-Golf24-Rennwagen-N_rburgring-f900x600-F4F4F2-C-cbd1147a-452602.jpg/IMG]

Sexiest VW ever?[/QUOTE]

Wow that VW is sexy!

Man we need a race version of that 458, Lambo, and golf!
 
Yay, got a quick look at the P4/5! Anyone know it's position in class and overall?
 
That black car (klickkenhaus - sp??) looked awesome!!
 
Thanks everyone for the updates. The computer I am on can not get ANY of those live streams to work. It is even having trouble with the leaderboards.


Hopefully I will be on a better computer later today so I can catch the live streams.

..
 
they should have like a post banner with the places of each team like in LeMans.
 
Thanks everyone for the updates. The computer I am on can not get ANY of those live streams to work. It is even having trouble with the leaderboards.


Hopefully I will be on a better computer later today so I can catch the live streams.

..

Reading your comment and seeing your avatar. Is that you in a Fetal position?
 
Is the BMW M3 getting a penalty? Which one?
 
I don't have nothing a against other foreign languages. but I have to say I rather have the music over the German language that i cant understand.
 
I don't have nothing a against other foreign languages. but I have to say I rather have the music over the German language that i cant understand.

Why don't you mute it then listen to radio le mans for english commentary, that's what pretty much everyone in this thread is doing.
 
I wish they'd do a stream with just engine sounds. At some points you can hear the engines on the stream but it'd be nice to hear them more.

Floats I find it better to have the video stream on quiet but not muted, and then just have RLM louder.
 
Is the BMW M3 getting a penalty? Which one?

Sorry it was a joke relating to the game.

What was that old looking car the white one, looked like a group B?
 
Why don't you mute it then listen to radio le mans for english commentary, that's what pretty much everyone in this thread is doing.

Because for some british is another language thats impossible to understand :dopey: jks jks....
 
Why are they talking about Need for Speed Shift at a GT sponsored race?


Ouch R8!
 
Last edited:
I've just sent a shout out request to RLM :)
 
Why don't you mute it then listen to radio le mans for english commentary, that's what pretty much everyone in this thread is doing.

i have been doing that since it started. if i mute i don't hear engines. I want to hear engines ,music and English commentaries =). No German commentaries but oh well.
 
I love how i'm listening to pink. it doesn't fit...
 
Hey there's a Portal sponsored car . . . I guess it could make its own shortcut.

Sorry if the jokes are getting lame. It's close to 2 a.m. here.
 
Back