2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,266 views
What the hell, the Golf now overtook the Lambo :lol: This is stupid :lol:
 
Oddly the Golf still kept up with the SLS and Lambo even until at Aremberg.
 
The Chuck Norris of the Nurburgring 24h.

Careful, do not use our lord and saviors name on what could be a potential failure, wait till after the race :dopey:
 
Close racing from the 4 top dogs, but the Audi is still the first of the four.

18 Manthey Porsche rejoins. Lambo still with Golf.
 
Seems like a good place to post this, I'll have a Nurburgring 24 hr room open on GT tonight, feel free to chuck us a FR and jump in. :)

on topic, audi Tv has a 2 second lead on sport auto, while ADAC is refreshing in the pits.
 
Just turned on the live stream, where is Kaz I don't see his team on the list right now?
 
I think I deserve the FUUUU image thingy... Justin.tv won't let me watch the race anymore and wanted me to purchase a premium account?! And everytime they mention about BMW, something interrupted... Boy what a luck I'm having.

Is anyone else experiencing the same? :lol:

I ditched the justin.tv coverage a while back.

I'm probably late saying this, as you've probably moved on to something else. But I'm now watching:

http://www.sportauto-online.de/livestream-24h-rennen-nuerburgring-3861943.html?bcpid=1011710104001

with the audio from RadioLemans
 
The Chuck Norris of the Nurburgring 24h.

So not only will it set the lap record, but it will also score a hat-trick, score a hole in one, a slam dunk from outside the two point area and win by KO after 2 seconds in Round 1. :D
 
49 Porsche gets off the road and cuts through the chicane in the GP section lol.
 
I want one of those giant killer Golfs!!!!
 
So not only will it set the lap record, but it will also score a hat-trick, score a hole in one, a slam dunk from outside the two point area and win by KO after 2 seconds in Round 1. :D

Don't forget finish the 24 Hours in 24 minutes because hey, if he wants to bend time to his will whos gonna stop him?
 
Just turned on the live stream, where is Kaz I don't see his team on the list right now?

His car isn't listed on the tracker, the last update I saw had him in 54th
 
German monsters still at it. No sign of giving up.

I'll be right back guys.
 
VW owns Lamborghini...

...Literally. :lol:

But seriously, the Golf looks badass. Production version please VW! :D Made road legal obviously, but eh.
 
Anybody seen Kaz in the GTR yet?
 
His car isn't listed on the tracker, the last update I saw had him in 54th

Thanks!

What's up with the blue blinking lights in the corner of the windshields? Attention grabber for cars in front?
 
But seriously, the Golf looks badass. Production version please VW! :D Made road legal obviously, but eh.

They could at least offer a conversion body kit for the Golf R :lol:
 
Back