2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,266 views
But the #71 has 2 more cars to be overtaken before he reached the #235...

Anyway, I believe there's a BMW M3 GTR somewhere out there. That's one old strong car! Been 10 years already...

EDIT: Nevermind, the #235 is dropping like a stone, still stationary.

*crosses fingers*

The music keeps me up too. Gotta love the stream.
 
Guys whose got a problem now? A Ferrari 458?
 
i dont know if it works outside of germany
but here you can watch sport1 via stream

http://zattoo.com/view#dsf


if u have to login type in username: 123456789
password: 123456789

i didnt read all 51 posts so i apologize if it was already mentioned:)
 
Looks like #235 has been stuck in the pits for nearly half an hour now. Though the live rankings still show it in 31st.
 
i dont know if it works outside of germany
but here you can watch sport1 via stream

http://zattoo.com/view#dsf


if u have to login type in username: 123456789
password: 123456789

i didnt read all 51 posts so i apologize if it was already mentioned:)

can someone of you test the link and tell if its working ?!
 
Looks like #235 has been stuck in the pits for nearly half an hour now. Though the live rankings still show it in 31st.

The live ranking hasn't updated for nearly an hour :(
 
can someone of you test the link and tell if its working ?!

I just tried it, I am on the East Coast of the US. It did let me log in but I can't find the stream anywhere in there.
 
The live ranking hasn't updated for nearly an hour :(

It updated now, but the 235 status hasn't updated, since they're still stuck in the pit lane. It's probably race over for them, and first place for the Kaz, if nothing bad happens.
 
Lololololololol. I love the camera man on the Audi stream. Our favorite #107 appears for a looooooooong time. Very nice.
 
I just tried it, I am on the East Coast of the US. It did let me log in but I can't find the stream anywhere in there.

hmm at the left side there is button (2nd from above): sport1 motorsport 24stunden rennen or sth
 
Well if Kaz does win his class, lets hope that we get his and Lucas Ordoñez cars as a free DLC for GT5.
 
hmm at the left side there is button (2nd from above): sport1 motorsport 24stunden rennen or sth

That doesn't show up for me. I even tried using the search box for a part of what you typed and nothing came up either.
I've just been using the Audi stream, as that is the only one that works for me. But I just figured I'd try to help someone else out by testing it for you.
 
Missed stuff because of taking a bath...

Anything else interesting?
 
That doesn't show up for me. I even tried using the search box for a part of what you typed and nothing came up either.
I've just been using the Audi stream, as that is the only one that works for me. But I just figured I'd try to help someone else out by testing it for you.

I got the same result, is zattoo region specific like Hulu is ?
 
Missed stuff because of taking a bath...

Anything else interesting?

#71 now leads the class and it's 31st overall. Looking good for top 30 again.
 
I just had a thought, how safe would those Gull-wing doors on the SLS be in a roll over.
 
They have explosive bolts that blow the doors off if needed. These were added following a rollover.
 
I just had a thought, how safe would those Gull-wing doors on the SLS be in a roll over.

They have explosive pins in the door higes that blows the doors off

Tree'd
 
#18 Porsche is in the pit with a damage to the splitter. The BMW is catching up...
 
Back from class, anything exciting happen? I see Kaz is in 31st.
 
Thanks for the info guys, reminds me of that classic line "Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"
 
Back