2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
Too bad the live ranking isn't updating automatically on the adac site.. And the current driver should've been highlighted or something.
 
Finally!!
Clipboard01-4.jpg


Oops, looks a big off!
Clipboard02-1.jpg
 
KY's GTR out of the pits. Still in the lead.
 
1 hour left now, keeps fingers crossed for Yamauchi and team.
 
60 mins left, just nurse it home Kaz.

They shouldn't need to pit for any fuel now.
 
I think I'm having my second wind now as after 23 hours I feel wide awake again. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.
 
#73 is stationary roadside. Game over for them.
 
38 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 128 9:21.495

Car works well again, maybe?
 
I think I'm having my second wind now as after 23 hours I feel wide awake again. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

Don't be surprised if you can't get to sleep.
 
Underworld + Footage = Awesome (my music btw)
 
I feel sorry for the SLS AMG pitting at this point. Audi took third place now.
 
Something is broken on the rear left :( Too bad.
 
Back