2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,268 views
I'd take the M3 GTR round the Ring if I was ever to race there.

How's our 71 car doing? Still in the mid 30's?
 
I have said it before but I say it again. That Manta with its little fox tail never fails to amuse me.
 
Passed out for a minute or so. At least I'm up for now.

What going on now guys?
 
GTP_Fangio
If you were able to enter this 24h race, what car would you take?

Porsche GT3 RSR, Nissan GT-R or an Audi R8 LMS
 
I have said it before but I say it again. That Manta with its little fox tail never fails to amuse me.

Well, yeah, and it's still going round the track merrily, that oold piece of scrap metal :lol:
 
I've put all the links in the first post.
 
I'd take the M3 GTR round the Ring if I was ever to race there.

How's our 71 car doing? Still in the mid 30's?

34th. 2 Laps of gap with #73 that's the following car in the class. They posted some pretty costant laps, so hopefully they won't have anymore problems before the end.
 
Does anyone know a site that will have the highlights for download/streaming after it's over? I going out for beer and the bar has no TV.
 
Lol, I've got the F1 on TV here,.. wow, their race seems so small and insignificant... :D
 
Is there anyway we can tell who is currently behind the wheel of the cars?
 
I've used FFox all day and only had trouble with 2 links/streams.

Wait, your telling me there's an Opal Manta in this race? I missed that on the entry list! My aunt had one of those in the late 80's!
 
I closed all my tabs to focus on beer, can some kind soul please tell me the race distance (in time, obviously) left. Thanks a bunch.
 
Back