2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
Man I wanted 14 to grab 3rd, but not without a battle. Free win is no fun
 
ADAC Streaming doesn't work? :nervous:
Just came back and it doesn't work for me, only the audi tv works. :(
 
Back, was at the mall, what did I miss?
 
Still the Manthey Porsche in the lead right? Sorry, I've been watching the GP and not the live stream...
 
Le me can watch on German TV...

][/URL]

Can you tell me what happened to the Bmw M3 Gt2 #7? I know that #1 is 2nd but what happened to the number 7?
 
C-ZETA
Still the Manthey Porsche in the lead right? Sorry, I've been watching the GP and not the live stream...

How is that going? Is that pesky finger raising german still winning?
 
Can you tell me what happened to the Bmw M3 Gt2 #7? I know that #1 is 2nd but what happened to the number 7?

I really don't know, they didn't show 24h straight through you know?
 
Im kinda back but its dead choppy!
Thanks Eurosport for NOT supporting this!
 
C-ZETA
I now need to shoot myself in the foot for watching it instead of this. It was boooring. :(

Haha, glad i didn't watch it then.
 
Back