2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,266 views
Well done Manthey! Porsche win something this year. 👍
 
Congratulations Manthey Racing. I guess they now got their return after being beaten by BMW.
 
Great finish, well done Porsche boys and Manthey again! Well done to all winners in the classes, great job Kaz!!
 
I wonder who's driving the #71 at the finish?
 
Great race!

So happy to have good internet so I'm able to watch events like this.
 
Ohhh man that cars formation at the end was really really outstanding! 👍
 
Winner shot!!

winner.jpg
 
Great race! Congrats for every team who completed it. 👍 :dunce:
 
YES!!!!!!

GO PORSCHE, GO GTR!!!!!

Espically to Kaz and the rest of the team congrats!!! Now you win $12,000,000cr and a LMP :D

Congrats!!!!!
 
Winner shot!!

winner.jpg

Good that you were able to take one. I took one but I spammed printscreen, so I got the one after the finish line instead :indiff:
 
Only 244 days 15 hours and 54 mins till the next Bathurst 12 hours.
 
Good that you were able to take one. I took one but I spammed printscreen, so I got the one after the finish line instead :indiff:

Get a screencap manager. I found one called ScreenShot Manager or something like that and it autosaves the screenshots when you take them. :sly:
 
Good that you were able to take one. I took one but I spammed printscreen, so I got the one after the finish line instead :indiff:

I've grabbed a few screens but I didn't even think of doing the finish.
 
kattjeveln
Beautiful finish

Yep I totally agree with you there! Several cars on the final wave of the flag is a great way to end with a bang!
 
Porsche sales will be good tomorrow, win on Sunday, sell on Monday.
 
sdfsdafsdfsdf.png


The one I took, after the finish line, just cropped out. Again, congratulations.
 
good race, almost clipped that mini coming on the straight. Love that formation at the line.
 
:bowdown: Kaz .Congrats for the #18 Porsche 👍 .Pity I switched to the F1 👎
 
And on that bombshell, it´s time to end.
 
To the Porsche family: Bless you!

& May you please do Expansion Pack / DLC featuring Porche for GT5! exclusive to Nur Track would be FINE!

Congrats to Kaz & all. w.i.p wabbit.
 
Back