2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,201 views
SLS AMG is now ahead of the Hybrid and the Manthey Porsche.
 
Both BMWs are being refueled at the same time and one of the 458's is now first.
 
The live timing is still anoying me, but I can deal with that :lol:
WTF, they're playing 80's music now?!
 
Is it just me or is it now raining?
 
@ Speedster, You were right
 
1st hour mark has passed. Bilstein R8 LMS got its wipers moving now too.
 
The weather has thrown a rather drastic curveball! Mix in the oil from that Scirocco and this track is going to really be hell in some places.
 
Well, sweet dreams ARE made of these.
 
Yep. Rain. It's going to one of those races.

Need For Speed Shift car with Gran Turismo 5 advert on windscreen. :lol:
 
35 Golf into the pit garage.

134 Audi TT spun out at Hatzenbach (or that beginning corner at Nordschleife)
 
Too bad we get none of the cars (except for those already in GT5...) featuring GT5 ads in game or any of the cars from Le Mans which had GT5 ads....
 
Gotta love the radio le mans announcers...
 
#42 Porsche Cup R crashed, it seems.

Is Kaz in the GT-R shown earlier?
 
It's now Audi vs. BMW.
 
Need For Speed Shift car with Gran Turismo 5 advert on windscreen. :lol:

That's not going well in real life :lol:

The live timing isn't working anymore, showing the leaders are still the BMWs... I'd like to know where's the oil on the track?
 
Jesus Christ it is packed on there. Just started watching a live stream and looking at it and it looks very cramped. Even for a 15 mile circuit... :nervous:
 
I think I deserve the FUUUU image thingy... Justin.tv won't let me watch the race anymore and wanted me to purchase a premium account?! And everytime they mention about BMW, something interrupted... Boy what a luck I'm having.

Is anyone else experiencing the same? :lol:
you can stream this through the PS3 if you want to watch it on tv :)
 
why are they playing music what the hell. let me hear those beautiful motors.
 
Commercial break again for Sport Auto. After a few minutes I'll take a break from all the chatting.

Mercedes-Benz joined in the fight as one of the SLS AMG's bump into the flaming chase between the Audi's and BMW's. Or so it seems. Maybe.
 
The iphone app is good, I just remembered I had it
 
34 Lambo is now up against 20 SLS.

Still a close fight between the top dogs, BMW, Audi, and one Merc.
 
I'm really digging the Golf, leading in class and 22nd overall 👍
 
Back