2011 Chinese Grand Prix

Button forgets where his pit is... :lol:

Hamilton staying out... would've thought it would be Hamilton and Vettel going in for this stop... but maybe McLaren is trying something...

EDIT: People were saying something about Vettel's overtaking ability? He is now enroute to a possible win.

When the camera went to the Commentary box they were LOOK AT THAT!.

Big mistake that cost Button, but a good lesson "If is stop in the wrong pitbox i will lost the round"

The last mistake as i remember when Abu Dhabi 2009..where one of the Torro Rosso goes to Red Bull pit... :P

Great battle between Heid, Ham and Massa.
I'm guessing Heidfield didn't expect Hamilton on beside him..

Rosberg in the lead now after pits ?!

This is going to be a great close to the race wrt to different tyre ages - Alonso lost out big in this round but was the last to stop. Question is, can Rosberg keep SV behind him.

Massa's been doing pretty well relative to Alonso of late...Luca D must have been saying some nice things to him of late (which according to some people is what he needs in order to perform) :lol: Know your roll, Fernando. Massa is faster than you lol
So Massa is, in fact:

Riverofslime01.png

Awesome race!!

Here we go! we get to see Vettel in traffic and Schumacher is going well..

Rosberg doesn't have the pace... but the question is... can Vettel overtake him without using up his own tires?

Hamilton and Alonso have lost big in this round... Hamilton gets passed by both Vettel and Massa before his pit... not an ideal situation.

And Vettel now has more overtakes in this race than most of last season. :D

Don't mind Rosberg gets his first win. :)
As long as Vettel on the podium.

Kamui got damage front wing...
And Alonso car is falling apart...looks like a loose screw.

Rosberg doesn't have the pace... but the question is... can Vettel overtake him without using up his own tires?

Hamilton and Alonso have lost big in this round... Hamilton gets passed by both Vettel and Massa before his pit... not an ideal situation.

And Vettel now has more overtakes in this race than most of last season. :D

Rosberg has only lost 4 tenths of a second since lap 17 and he was quicker on the last lap. It's looking good for him. He might need to go for another undercut.

Damaged now apparently.:(

I would love to see Rosberg take his first win. It's only a matter of time. Mercedes GP are having some sort of problem though telling Nico to lift 25m before his braking point.

A win by anyone at this point in the race would be a surprise. It's been a great one and we're not even at the half.

KERS on Webber's car is acting up again.

He's doing good, but he's stopped earlier... He MAY be on a three-stopper instead of a two-stopper.

And now he has to baby his brakes.

Poor Mark. No KERS, no way he's getting past that Sauber....

Vettel pulls a second on Rosberg according to the timing. Rosberg then gets 4 tenths on Vettel. Gap at 4 seconds.

Latest Posts

Back