2011 Chinese Grand Prix

No its not the same thing! If I make a post (which in this case I did) where I refer to other people's opinions yet I talk about how I don't agree with those opinions, how can everything in the post be something I said? Its effectively taking what I posted out of context, which is what annoys me, you are agreeing with the complete opposite point I was making - like you didn't even read what I wrote properly.

"A lot of people are saying Sutil might be heading for a top team, but I don't agree with this."
"Yeah thats right, as you said, Sutil is heading for a top team"

^You don't see what is wrong with this?

Where's Webber on that prediction?

With his KERS issues, he didn't get enough practice hot laps in. He seemed extremely frustrated on the broadcast.

Im sure lap times with drop a bit more for everyone as they drop the fuel load. (No one wants to exposure their hand too soon).

It's 2hrs to qualifying.

Where's Webber on that prediction? As far as FP3 goes Mercedes GP seemed to have stepped it up again. Rosberg was at the top for quite some time. Schumacher wasn't far behind either.

Well, yes, I meant 1hr till the coverage starts, which'll do for me

Oh. We get no pregame for qualifying stateside. The program pretty much starts when the track goes green in Q1. :lol:

Yea, and Speed's coverage is horrid.

I prefer to watch a live BBC stream online, even if it means sacrificing quality.
The costs of no ads?

I love SpeedTV's commentary. They are all very knowledgeable and all in different areas. I could go without all the commercials, but I keep up with live timing.

Yea, and Speed's coverage is horrid.

I prefer to watch a live BBC stream online, even if it means sacrificing quality.
The costs of no ads?

I only watch the BBC stream but could not watch this round as the site was most likely under load as i could only watch 2 seconds then the video would rebuffer.

I only watch the BBC stream but could not watch this round as the site was most likely under load as i could only watch 2 seconds then the video would rebuffer.

There are a ton of sites online in this age.
justin.tv
vodkasports.com
n2n4u.net

To name a few

Anyone have faith Vettel could do a 1'33.XXX in Q3?

It would be a wicked quick time, but with DRS I think its possible.

Well... was I right?

Wow, that was a disgusting sound that came out of Petrov's car

A very interesting Q2

Di Resta, Rookie of the year

Last edited:
Webber going out in Q1 makes me think there's something more than KERS wrong with that car. He looked pissed in that shot they just showed.

WOW.... Webber out in Q1. That will be a headline he didn't want to make. --- Randy

Qualifying is recording so I can watch it when I wake up. Webber actually went out in Q1? OMG lol.

Well done Red Bull. Normally they and McLaren are okay to use hard tyres in Q1 but not if there's a problem with the car. 7 drivers are lost and with the best will in the world we all know who 6 of them will be. That leaves 1 to find and all the rest of the teams are fast enough to get into the top 10 with soft tyres. That means you simply cannot take chances on tyres hoping to save a set of soft ones if there is a problem with your car that costs .3/.35 of a second a lap.

Definitely. McLaren just went and upped the pace out of nowhere. I suspect we may see some 1:33.XXX times set by the pole sitter. McLaren seem to be the biggest title challenger this season so far.

Well... was I right?
Please. There's no way that's what you thought to happen.

Webber going out in Q1 makes me think there's something more than KERS wrong with that car. He looked pissed in that shot they just showed

That's what I was thinking. No matter how good or bad people think Webber is, there is no way that car can be in P18 without some serious technical problems. I know he probably would have been in Q2 had he gone out on options, but the point remains that something is wrong with the car.

Being that far back, I look for him to try a different strategy tomorrow for the race. After all, he has fresh tyres :)

This whole string of problems for Webber is irritating the hell out of me. How did he not make it past Q1? I totally forgot Quali was on right now and missed half an hour of it.

It was KERS again, wasn't it?

This whole string of problems for Webber is irritating the hell out of me. How did he not make it past Q1? I totally forgot Quali was on right now and missed half an hour of it.

It was KERS again, wasn't it?

Last I checked KERS doesn't cost you 1.2 seconds.

This is going to be tense when the track goes green. Everyone is going to want to set one more hot lap. All the cars are stacked up. :lol:

This one minute may be better racing than all of tomorrow provides.

So tenth and 16th for Renault. Although Petrov will get to pick his tyres and make up some places at the start with new softs.

Anyone have faith Vettel could do a 1'33.XXX in Q3?

It would be a wicked quick time, but with DRS I think its possible.

Well... was I right?

Wow, that was a disgusting sound that came out of Petrov's car

A very interesting Q2

Di Resta, Rookie of the year

Latest Posts

Back