2011 Formula One Grand Prix de Monaco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 1,122 comments
  • 60,811 views
At least Webber no longer has a baby on his back
 
Kobayshi, Sutil and Webber battling for 4th place, 46/78 laps.
 
Yellow flag?
Another wing for Paul... :p
 
Button needs to pit anyways to comply with regulations.

Di Resta having a terrible race around that hairpin. Running into anything with wheels.
 
If your internet is fast enough there in Brisbane, then you can watch the race on the One HD website, here. Although it does have a tendency to cut out.

Except I'm in Melbourne at the moment, on a wireless dongle with 1gb a month:ouch:

Thanks anyway:tup:
 
That force india is falling apart due to its driver not using the breaks enough.
 
Button starting to drop off Vettel a little bit.
 
Button will have to overtake on track :D:tup:
 
Great race.

Lewis driving like a jackass, Di Resta not knowing what brakes are, and the Safety Car.

And...it's not even over yet.
 
Jensen Button is pitting
 
Button's front sliding everywhere on his outlap :scared:
 
Is their a rule change for Monaco that make the Soft the prime and Quli the Option ties?
 
Hamilton pits, 50/78 laps.
 
If Alonso can keep himself running on the harder tires then he could win the race!

And he's a lot faster anyway.
 
Alonso can win if he doesn't pit again...
 
I believe this one's for JB...
 
If Alonso can keep himself running on the harder tires then he could win the race!

Indeed, hope Vettel wins though, I want this man to break all records of Senna and Schumacher, I kinda feel he is "teh chosen one". :bowdown::lol::lol::lol:
 
Button sets another fastest lap. Vettel's gonna be 3rd at this rate now...

Also, battle for 4th is Sutil, Kobayashi, Webber?!
 
Is Vettel staying out? It doesn't make any sense otherwise...
 
Indeed, hope Vettel wins though, I want this man to break all records of Senna and Schumacher, I kinda feel he is "teh chosen one". :bowdown::lol::lol::lol:

lol
 
Don't know how long Vettle can use the soft tires?
 
Kovalainen is 16th Come on Lotus!!!, 54/78 laps.
 
Is Vettel staying out? It doesn't make any sense otherwise...

If he does stay out for the rest of the race for whatever reason he'll be close to having canvas showing through his tyres. But he won't because he's smarter than that.
 
Alonso I believe is on softs too. No way he can use those until the end and keep JB on his back if needed. Unless he drives like a douche.

Hmmmmmmmm..... 💡
 
Vettel cant pit too early though, otherwise the soft soft tyre wont last the final stint...

Thats why his staying out?
 
What have Red Bull got up their sleeve?
61 lap stint for Vettel if he doesn't stop. Faster tyres if he does.
 
Is Vettel staying out? It doesn't make any sense otherwise...

Hm, hard to say. I think it is still possible for him to win when he pits and get some softs, he would be MUCH quicker in...let's say the last 10 laps.
 
Back