2012/2013 Premier League Season + FA & League Cup chat

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 2,947 comments
That said, i do actually agree with City's decision, they told Mancini during pre-season that they wanted the team to retain the title and to do better in the Champions League...and neither happened sooo...

Wigan have unsurprisingly stuck with the same eleven that won the cup to play the huge game v Arsenal tonight!..

Bad start for Wigan! 1-0 to the Arsenal after 10 mins..

1-1!

Im guessing im the only one watching and posting then! lol!

4-1 to the Arsenal then...bye-bye Wigan...

Last edited:
Last day of the season should be an interesting battle for third as well, let me explain...

Chelsea are only two points ahead of Arsenal, so should the two teams end up on the same points then you'd think it would go to goal difference but thats not straightforward either as Chelsea have scored 73 and conceded 38 and Arsenal have scored 71 and conceded 37! so that means if Arsenal were to beat Newcastle 2-1 and Chelsea have a 0-0 v Everton then both clubs goal difference will be indentical!

...and if that were to happen the Premier League confirmed last night that it would result in a play-off match at a neutral venue, probably Wembley, with automatic Champions League entry at stake...

Marlon King, Ched Evans, Loic Remy and Graham Rix are in a car. Who's driving?

The police.

Marlon King, Ched Evans, Loic Remy and Graham Rix are in a car. Who's driving?

The police.

1315550015703489.gif

Anyways, here's to hoping for a Spurs win & a Newcastle win 👍:cheers:

...and if that were to happen the Premier League confirmed last night that it would result in a play-off match at a neutral venue, probably Wembley, with automatic Champions League entry at stake...

Really? I thought it would be decided on the head to head games - both of which Chelsea have won 2-1.

To add to that, Arsenal up at Newcastle isn't a foregone conclusion - Arsenal never travel well up north and lost at Sunderland back in January. I'd stick my money on a draw.

Theres a rule in the Premier League rule book apparently, thats says itll have to go to a playoff match should both teams be on same points and GD...i think Sky Sports News mentioned that it was Rule C14...

They should have offered a contarct extension much sooner...i would've offered him one at the start of the season..

It's because Chelsea are trying to get rid of the older players and bring in youth team players.

It's because Chelsea are trying to get rid of the older players and bring in youth team players.

Exactly. Although, I think Chelsea still need Lamps for next year as a senior player that will know what to do in sticky situations.

So y'know Sunday is the final day, will this thread close straight after?...just wondering..

What's going on at Stoke?. Kenwyn Jones finds a pig's head in his locker and another player has a window smashed on his car

First ive heard of that..been watching Cricket most of the day

Michael Owen had one of his cars egged and floured by some of his teammates last week as a prank...revenge perhaps?..

First ive heard of that..been watching Cricket most of the day

Michael Owen had one of his cars egged and floured by some of his teammates last week as a prank...revenge perhaps?..

Seems a bit harsh as revenge for a prank, i think there might be a bit more to the situation than that. Stoke have announced that they are going to hold an inquiry into these events.

Back