2012/2013 Premier League Season + FA & League Cup chat

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Sureboss, May 30, 2012.

1. TyrrellRacing

TyrrellRacing Premium

:O My prediction that Swansea were dead-certs for relegation was wildly wrong.

Looking back the thing that's surprised me most is how highly regarded Redknapp was.

2. suarez7

suarez7

Ill be honest, i never expected QPR to be relegated.

3. HighSeasHoMastr

HighSeasHoMastr Premium

Some fun predictions from this earlier this year :lol: a lot of us were pretty wrong about a lot of things... and some of us were spot on :tup:

Now, I would like to nominate the following for best post in this thread this year:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :tup: Good call sir :cheers:

4. Kamuifanboy

Kamuifanboy

Boy was I wrong. It should be stated that he didn't start the season off so well though.

5. suarez7

suarez7

This IS the best post of the year. wait till next season though, i have a feeling there will be even better ones:D:D:D

6. ASH32

ASH32

I had QPR, Reading and Wigan going down before the season, I don't think I posted that on these forums though. Next year I'll post a few things so no doubt some will end up wrong so you can laugh at them. :lol:

7. suarez7

suarez7

Ok sounds good.

8. MUSC4EVER

MUSC4EVER Premium

Breaking news that Man United assistant manager Mike Phelan has left the club, no real surprise now Fergie has gone, Moyes would want his own staff in...but Mike will be missed he was a former player at the club (bought by Sir Alex!), he went on to be a coach for the academy before becoming assistant manager after Carlos Queiroz left...he has been a terrific servant for the club!