2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,047 views
nevermind. FOr some reason radio le mans is down for me though.

EDIT: nevermind again. It fixed.
 
What happened to GT academy car?
 
I'm rooting for the Aston here

nb24_7.png
 
2hda7ah.png


Where they saying that it's coated with gold?

25akow5.png


:eek:
 
I like the 'vette though.

and I think I hear something spin. Audi perhaps?

edit: oh right, Clio bumps R8 LMS.
 
#24 audi spun. Hurt alittle Clio.
 
Last edited:
I knew they pitted. It took so long. They didn't return to the race;!
They left to race? I hope not.
 
D'oh!
 
BOOM! Clio rear - ended the R8.
Probably one of the most craziest races in years.

The Clio seems to be out. Suspension seems to be damaged. R8 in Pits.
 
Q: What do you get for the man that has everything ?
A: A duck tape hands free kit.
 
rvk30l.png


2n6gpxu.png


2u8l06q.png


205uld.png


16k7sm1.png


R8 spins out. Clio locks up and rear-ends R8. R8 drives away casually back into pits with apparantly just a busted rear light. Clio trashed. :indiff:
 
jedisteampunk
Q: What do you get for the man that has everything ?
A: A duck tape hands free kit.

RLM mocking this poor dude. Still got tears in my eyes ;)
 
300 people viewing the thread :)👍
 
seeing the "I <3 Jenny" grafitti on the road made me laugh.
 
Well, it's definetly more interesting than NASCAR :lol:
 
I bet the smell of all those bbq's around the track mixed with the scent of oil and burnt rubber is gorgeous.
 
starting to become dark enough to see spark trails along Dottinger-hohe
 
Yay! The Ford GT is back out. :D
 
Back