2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,060 views
That TTRS seems to have problems again.
Flat tyre?
 
Am I the only one who likes it when drivers wave at the camera? lol
 
This might be a dump question; but what is the function of the blinking blue light at the right side of the windscreen? Is it for when both head lights are broken or something?
 
This might be a dump question; but what is the function of the blinking blue light at the right side of the windscreen? Is it for when both head lights are broken or something?

Top 40 designation, so the slower cars see them easier.
 
This might be a dump question; but what is the function of the blinking blue light at the right side of the windscreen? Is it for when both head lights are broken or something?

maybe a signal when your car has trouble and you have to crawl your way to the pits?

also I wonder what's so special with this Audi A8 the guys at Radio Le Mans were talking about...
 
also I wonder what's so special with this Audi A8 the guys at Radio Le Mans were talking about...

Probably because it's a racing Audi A8. :lol:
 
Probably because it's a racing Audi A8. :lol:

if one of them IS in this race, then oh boy I'm gonna explode :lol:

mmm I'm liking the #156 S2000.
 
Kaz live on radio?? nope....Lucas!
 
KAZ is on Radio Le Mans! As is Ordonez!
 
Kazunori is at RLM studio with Lucas!!
 
And now the GT boys are on Radio Le Mans! Tuned in just in time :lol:

EDIT: Wow damn what a reaction. :lol:
 
Awwww Kaz didn't have translator-san to help.
 
if one of them IS in this race, then oh boy I'm gonna explode :lol:

mmm I'm liking the #156 S2000.

79.jpg
 
Anywhere to catch Televised race coverage? Right now I can only see the Static Garage cameras.
 
Back