2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,045 views
Who was here last year on this forum watching the race ?
 
I was here all the way to the finish :)


I had a look at last years thread last week, 1,700 post 70,000 views, the "Chuck Norris" Golfs gave Kaz a scare, lucky for him they all broke down.
 
I found it hard going, especially around the 7am mark, but I was here to the finish as well. Then after the race had finished I couldn't sleep so I watched the F1 and soon found myself drifting off. I love this 24hr racing.
 
^Never had watched the 24 hours straight in a row. generally I watch around 6-8 hours of it

My Sport 1 on Tv is all glitchy :(
Guess going to have to watch it over the stream then
 
Yes it is a shame about the maintenance, hopefully it will be over sooner than the estimated 2 hours.

Edit: Has anybody found a printable spotters guide yet ?
 
Last edited:
Yes it is a shame about the maintenance, hopefully it will be over sooner than the estimated 2 hours.

Edit: Has anybody found a printable spotters guide yet ?

A spotters guide would be simply mahussive :lol: best way is to just use the live timing and entry list to determine who's who :)
 
My son is asking for one, I cant seem to find one.
 
A spotters guide would be simply mahussive :lol: best way is to just use the live timing and entry list to determine who's who :)

Together with the live gps, where you have all the cars on the right menu and the info you need 👍
 
Here we go, on a 15 minute warm-up lap
 
Quick question, can anyone make the livestreams work on PS3? all I get is just the audio, no video.
 
Just spotted Kaz's GTR, being closely followed by a white GTR
 
lot of Porsche with Gran Turismo banner on the top of the windshield...pretty ironic. :)
 
Fender_st
lot of Porsche with Gran Turismo banner on the top of the windshield...pretty ironic. :)

Thats because Gran Turismo is one of the main sponsors for the 24h Nurb race. Every car racing has a GT sun strip
 
Thats because Gran Turismo is one of the main sponsors for the 24h Nurb race. Every car racing has a GT sun strip

I know...but it makes me smile though. :)
 
Who's #123 Starting Driver?
 
That Opel Manta looks cool. I hope nobody adds it to the GT5 DLC wishlist as it will probably end up in Forza, just like most of the cars that get wished for.
 
Chris's car is stuck in the pits? According to the GPS #54
 
I love the Manta too, just wish they would add more Opels/Vauxhalls in general!
 
So who's everyone supporting then?

My pick: Z4 GT3
 
Since no-one answered the first time, I ask again: can anyone make the livestreams work on the PS3? All I get is audio, no video.
 
Back