2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,045 views
Oh no, problems for the #29, they are in the pits, looks like car is going in the box :ouch:
 
Lol @ radio Le mans. Going on about gaffer tape and cable ties to fix cars.

It's true too, we use them in rallying (my dad rally's).
 
SLS off!
 
That's why, never follow too closely.. Ouch.

Was that a tyre blow, or a contact?
 
Wow, big chunt, from the merg on topspeed ! Blown rearwheel tyre
 
Ouch. Tyre blow out on the straight.
 
Bump drafting pushed the bumper into the rear tyre
 
I had a nasty blowout a few nights ago. I knew I shouldn't of had that Vindaloo.
 
Bet he needs new pants after that, looked pretty scary.
 
There was no contact between the cars, I'm sure of that.
 
I want a GT Windscreen strip for my road car.
 
There was no contact between the cars, I'm sure of that.

Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure of that too because the bumper didn't look like being pushed to the tyre. He probably collected a debris on the track but wow that was scary.

In the mean time, an Aston Martin has been pushed back into the garage. Something went wrong there.

EDIT: Another car crashed at the same scene of the previous Mercedes crashed. Looked like he got caught out by the yellow flag but he should've been aware of that. And a Corvette has got a puncture. A lot of punctures!
 
Noooo not the Astons...... 006 in the box and 007 a puncture. Also I think they should be green, not white.
 
DarthRaiden666
I want a GT Windscreen strip for my road car.

I want GT substrips to be available in GT Auto!
 
Another car off on the main straight, lost it slowing down for the crashed SLS.
 
Are they on a Demolition Derby ? :)
 
There's a lot of punctures so far.

Now there's a feature we need on GT.
 
Seems like a gearbox failure for the #006 Aston.
 
Another car off on the main straight, lost it slowing down for the crashed SLS.
That was weird to go off on the straight like that, didn't notice any smoke from braking or a car behind him.
 
damn how is dangerous this race
 
That was weird to go off on the straight like that, didn't notice any smoke from braking or a car behind him.

some debris maybe?
 
Does anyone has a timing screen? I have to stop the stream as it really eats up my quota ...
 
Just saw the Audi driver raise his right hand when entering the yellow flag zone. I wonder if they need to keep it up as long the flags are in effect?
 
Back