2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,040 views
Thanks for the streams. So there is no stream without the german commentary? (Still has audio from the feed)
Really wishing I chose a different username now...

I currently have the german commentary video stream and radio le mans. But want a stream that still has car sounds
 
So who's everyone supporting then?

My pick: Z4 GT3

Manthey SP9 and SP7 (sorry Chris)


BMW are seriously quick this year
 
Since no-one answered the first time, I ask again: can anyone make the livestreams work on the PS3? All I get is audio, no video.

don't think so...all streaming are flash based;
 
I am supporting for Chris, and for the Marc VDS BMW with Markus Paltala, Bas Leinders and Maxime Martin. 👍
 
BMW Z4 GT3 #29, Because Finnish driver.

Go Markus!

EDIT: Damn, my computer has a hard time running the stream(s).
 
Since no-one answered the first time, I ask again: can anyone make the livestreams work on the PS3? All I get is audio, no video.

I'm afraid that the PS3 web browser is so old... doesn't support modern flash sites.
 
BMW Z4 GT3 #29, Because Finnish driver.

Go Markus!

EDIT: Damn, my computer has a hard time running the stream(s).

Nice, we are supportering the same car ;)
 
If your PC's up for a challange Audi TV has a high quality setting
 
Terrible start by one of the front running Audi but wow that #19 BMW Z4 has opened up quite a large lead! :crazy:
 
If your PC's up for a challange Audi TV has a high quality setting
sportauto.de looks a tad better imo. Not much though.
 
At least for me the Audi TV and the Radio Le Mans are in perfect sync.
 
just noticed it about 5mins behind too
Just opened both Audi.tv and sportauto and the image is the same.

Glad the Mclaren got out ok.
 
The McLaren doesn't look fast and seems struggling by the looks of it.

Meanwhile, the massive gap by the #19 BMW has just been reduced and both the Mercedes and sister BMW has catched the #19. Now, traffic deal!
 
GPS still showing #54 in the pits

Noooo Manthey going slow
 
Wow.. Big hit to the #206 BMW 325i. Driver is out safely.
 
Good news, #54 is 5th place in class. 35th in race
#123 GT academy car in 47th place.
 
sabine schmitz on sport 1 in interview if you understand german
 
Does anyone know where to find live timing? I thought it was supposed to be on the same page as the live stream on the official site but don't see it anywhere.

EDIT:
Nevermind. It is up now.
 
I'm watching the feed and using Radio Le Mans for the English commentary. It's all good so far. Least Le Mans itself will be on TV.

I wonder if we will get the PlayStation Vita Audi in GT5 DLC soon?
 
:grumpy:Who thought it was a good idea to play music over the race sounds...:irked:
 
#27 Porsche has got a puncture. Shame... The top 3 cars are running real closely at the moment.
 
TP1
:grumpy:Who thought it was a good idea to play music over the race sounds...:irked:

Yeah I noticed that too. :indiff:

Also the Subaru chick from before the race started was super annoying. Just like their cars normally. :p

Plenty of good potential cars here to win it still right now.
 
Back