2012 Bahrain Grand Prix

Still, a very good drive from the 2 Lotus-Renaults. Great to see Kimi back on the podium.

Fantastic victory. Fantastic drive from Vettel. Wasn't an easy victory, but he did what he needed to do.

Damn is that Lotus fast. Big question... Will they still have the pace in Barcelona? They aren't a big team, any more...

Go Romain! Vindicated. Good work by both Lotus drivers.

No champagne rains in Bahrain.

Fantastic victory. Fantastic drive from Vettel. Wasn't an easy victory, but he did what he needed to do.

Damn is that Lotus fast. Big question... Will they still have the pace in Barcelona? They aren't a big team, any more...

Double post - Reported!:sly:

Edit - Repeated post - Not sure if to report.

Horrible day for McLaren but oh well, Lotus Renault with 2 podium places...
I loved the trophy presentation; Raikkonen with the straightest face I've ever seen :lol:

Im angry right now. I never expected to be sleeping at 1 in 🤬 afternoon and miss the race.

My fingers when nuts seeing a smile on the Iceman's face!

Edit. Fingers. eh eh eh.

Love how Vettel gave Kimi the fingers for the photo op.

Double post it wasn't... had a server hiccup. 3G lagged and the iPad was sending the post for two minutes.

3 weeks until the next one, that's not fair! At least Mclaren can practice changing ****ing wheels in that time.

Reviewing Nico's incidents... May not be any penalties... Hamilton was behind him, and had every chance to back out. Lewis passing off there won't excite the stewards, too far from the corner to mean anything. He can claim he was pushed off while doing a legitimate overtake.

The move on Alonso, Alonso was also behind and could have backed out, but Alonso was already partway beside, Nico MIGHT get a reprimand for it, but I doubt he'll get a penalty.

Of course, I might be entirely wrong.

Reviewing Nico's incidents... May not be any penalties... Hamilton was behind him, and had every chance to back out. Lewis passing off there won't excite the stewards, too far from the corner to mean anything. He can claim he was pushed off while doing a legitimate overtake.

The move on Alonso, Alonso was also behind and could have backed out, but Alonso was already partway beside, Nico MIGHT get a reprimand for it, but I doubt he'll get a penalty.

Of course, I might be entirely wrong.

True that.

Just like i said, both of them could go other way around to overtake but they don't.

Back