2012 Canadian Grand Prix

• Thread starter Ross
  • 766 comments
Remember... radio calls are delayed. He ran off after the call... due to that damn DRS wing... poor guy.

It's all McLaren's to lose now. They can now pit for another set of softs... or maybe they're going for super softs...

Remember... radio calls are delayed. He ran off after the call... due to that damn DRS wing... poor guy.

It's all McLaren's to lose now. They can now pit for another set of softs... or maybe they're going for super softs...

Will you please be quiet, and why haven't you double posted yet!

Will you please be quiet, and why haven't you double posted yet!

Apparently, my 3G signal is a lot better up here in the mountains far outside the city than at home...

Hamilton comes out right before Webber... should've had more cushion... but he got what he got...

Still a problem with that nut... McLaren really has to tight their jockstraps...

ROAD_DOGG33J
Will any of the top 3 go for a 1 stop? Hamilton could dictate the decision, but what if Vettel stays out.

I don't think even Vettel can do that. Hamilton's pit stop exits seem to be pretty slow for some reason.

What is it with these Lewis pitstops, it's almost like they are expecting a mistake. And do it slower to save time, but it costs them more.

Alonso isn't going to get an undercut... maybe... Hamilton is doing some great laps. Alonso would need a 2 second tire stop to undercut now...

TyrrellRacing
Seriously McLaren ? It's a formality now that they will cock their stop up.

I think it's better to guess when they will make it through a race without making any mistakes in the pits.

Epic drive from Lewis - let's hope that pitstop doesn't wreck his race - but two fastest laps in a row is a brilliant response :bowdown:

Back