2012 Grand Premio Petrobras do Brasil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 1,589 comments
  • 86,199 views
Hulk could have win or Hamilton. I really want to see those guy on the podium.
 
I hope he gets 7 CHAMPIONSHIPS!
 
Vettel's done it!
 
Vettel better get penalized for the crashes..
 
Anyone reckon Ferrari will throw up a fuss about the stewards not penalising Vettel... could there still more to this Championship?
 
Vettel's Engineer: "You're a 3-time World Champion! Congratulations!"

Vettel: "Hmhphhhhmmph!"

:lol:
 
Caterham should jump Marussia in the constructor's championship.
 
Petrov in 11th for Caterham!
 
Great season, kudos to Alonso was one position away, congrats to Seb
 
Ferrari may have something to say about the first lap incident, but well done Button, great win 👍 shame for Hulkenburg in the end.
 
No it doesn't. The unwritten rule of F1 is "Thou shalt not interfere with the World Championship"

It's okay - they'll write it in four days time and retroactively apply it...
 
Meanwhile, Caterham get their best ever result in Formula One, with Petrov coming in 11th.
 
Vettel's Engineer: "You're a 3-time World Champion! Congratulations!"

Vettel: "Hmhphhhhmmph!"

:lol:

Perfect timing for radio Failure :lol:
 
Congratulations to Vettel on the 2012 WDC, not my favourite driver but he deserved as much as anyone else. Also a congrats to Alonso, who kept him honest throughout the whole season, and looked to have the advantage for most of it.

It was a great last race in my opinion, one of the best this year.
 
I hope Alonso goes and congratulates him.
 
Congrats Vettel for the championship. :rolleyes:
 
I await a media frenzy in around 2 hours.
 
Hulk could have win or Hamilton. I really want to see those guy on the podium.

I definitely agree Hulkenberg should have done better, that penalty was really uncalled for.
 
M'eh... Fair play to Vettel I suppose.

Driver of the day for me: Massa!
 
What a race to end the season. Good job Seb. So close for Fernando.
 
Though I'm simpathetic with Alonso and that look in his eyes...

TAKE THAT YOU SPANIARD!
 
And so, with that, Vettel is champion, but it was really a lot closer than it could have been. The start changed everything.

Hamilton's McLaren career ends in sadness, Button gives them something to shoot for at the start, Alonso might have won it, Massa gives the home fans something to cheer about, Schumi is gone again, Lotus flops it, Sauber's current era is over, Hulkenberg shows his Brazil love again, Toro Rosso do a decent job, Williams end an inconsistent season, and Caterham...almost score a point.

Damn.
 
And Alonso is completely dejected, judging from his body language.
 
Congrats Vettel..
 
Some aggressive pushing by the FIA to the Photographers.
 
Back