2012 Grand Premio Petrobras do Brasil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 1,589 comments
  • 86,195 views
For a moment I thought that Petrov would make it to Q2
 
Famine
Who else? :lol:

He crashed to a wall, a bit destroying his front wing and then he drops to 18th lol.
 
He crashed to a wall, a bit destroying his front wing and then he drops to 18th lol.

Moving wall to be precise. :crazy:
 
Grosjean out then and he completes a very inconsistent year of qualification. 3rd at the first race, 18th at the last.
 
Damn i love Felipes new red helmet, wow!
 
Tzun
He crashed to a wall, a bit destroying his front wing and then he drops to 18th lol.

Well in all honesty he went for a gap that was there and once he was in it the said gap was shut. And the car on his right (Karthakayen I think) hit him.

I honestly think Grosjean was in the right.

Anyway, I was hoping a Caterham would get to Q3 earlier :lol:

MOAR RAIN PLEASE :D
 
I really wanted to see Grosjean do well, ah well, maybe he can make it up in the race.
 
Last edited:
Grosjean, you were supposed to qualify well so you could help Maldonado take out Alonso.
 
Come on Massa.. :nervous:
 
The Ferrari with wet setup!
 
Wow, Massa and Alonso are both very lucky
 
I'm going for a Vettel-Hamilton pole shoot out, with Alonso 5th.
 
The Ferrari with wet setup!

I think some of the drivers on the Q2 knockout zone have wet setup too, and it can explain why did ferrari barely made it to Q3
 
Top 6 as I see it:

Hamilton
Vettel
Button
Webber
Massa
Alonso

Top 6 as I want it:
Alonso
Massa
Hamilton
Button
Webber
Vettel
 
Matty
Top 6 as I see it:

Hamilton
Vettel
Button
Webber
Massa
Alonso

Top 6 as I want it:
Alonso
Massa
Hamilton
Button
Webber
Vettel

I 100% agree
 
What are the fastest speeds recorded this quali?
 
1:12.850 Hamilton
+0.135 Button
+0.228 Webber
 
Webber gone fastest with a 1:12.581.
 
No! Maldanado better do his job tomorrow.
 
Massas gearbox changed or go infront of Vettel to slow him down? You choose lol
 
As expected, Mclaren 1-2, RBR 3-4. Well, at least Vettel is ahead of Alonso. Tommorow would be probably be different if the track gets wet.

Massas gearbox changed or go infront of Vettel to slow him down? You choose lol

How about crash into him. Unintentionaly. :lol:
 
McLaren front row. :)

Massa faster than Alonso again.
 
I would rather have Maldonado and Massa in front of me at the start, than behind me. :sly:
 
I would rather have Maldonado and Massa in front of me at the start, than behind me. :sly:

I was going to say this! 👍
 
When was the last time someone had 7 poles but looked likely to finish 4th/3rd in the championship? :crazy:
 
The McLarens are so fast at this end of the season. If only they had the reliability towards the beginning... *sigh* Anyway, looking good for the race tomorrow. Fingers crossed for changeable conditions.
 
Back