- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
  • 17,556 views
JakobNascar88
May I race this week and on the 3rd too?

Yes, you can. Signed up.
 
Try and keep it clean if you're racing on the 3rd with us Jakob. The last thing we want in a 500 mile race is somebody swerving around the track bumping everyone into the wall.
 
Would Like the change the car I'll be using, as there's three of the #14 NASCAR on the 3rd. And saw no one with the Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION :), So can I use that instead? 👍
 
Awesome ^_^


GTP ID: PNuTButR
PSN ID: jazza96uk
Car to be used: #18 Kyle Busch CAMRY
Race Date: 25th February

Thanks :p
 
Malydiabel
Would Like the change the car I'll be using, as there's three of the #14 NASCAR on the 3rd. And saw no one with the Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION :), So can I use that instead? 👍

Thanks for picking that up, and giving up your spot for that model. 👍

PNuTButR
Awesome ^_^

GTP ID: PNuTButR
PSN ID: jazza96uk
Car to be used: #18 Kyle Busch CAMRY
Race Date: 25th February

Thanks :p

Signed up.
 
I'll take whatever car. Cowboys965
2010 #83 Red Bull?
 
Cowboys965
I'll take whatever car. Cowboys965
2010 #83 Red Bull?

Yeah, sure. Which race date?
 
Hm. Give me a little bit. Probably the 25th for now.

If not, I may have something come up or I might want to race with Tom and the gang and want to go 3rd.
 
Cowboys965
Hm. Give me a little bit. Probably the 25th for now.

If not, I may have something come up or I might want to race with Tom and the gang and want to go 3rd.

Ok, I'll sign you up for the 25th.
You can race both if you like?
 
I meant instead, but who knows. I change decisions in a split.
 
Sign me up for the 3rd
PSN: RFLX_Niop
Car: #24 Impala(2011)
 
Niop
Sign me up for the 3rd
PSN: RFLX_Niop
Car: #24 Impala(2011)

Signed up.
 
Got a question jkt... Which lobby is #1? (prizes) i can run both, but jw
 
harrison1476
Got a question jkt... Which lobby is #1? (prizes) i can run both, but jw

There is no lobby 1 anymore.
 
I'm game for the 3rd. I'll take the #43 Ford.
 
I am online tonight racing to practical for the Daytona 500.
 
Wait, is the race on for this Saturday anymore? :boggled:
 
Cowboys965
Wait, is the race on for this Saturday anymore? :boggled:

Yep, there's 2 races. One for the 25th February, and one for the 3rd of March.
 
Actually I'd like to change my entry to the 3rd. 👍

Already won 2 enduros tonight. :sly:
 
Cowboys965
Actually I'd like to change my entry to the 3rd. 👍

Already won 2 enduros tonight. :sly:

Sure.
 
Might be 50/50 for the race on the 3rd. If i cant race I'll post on the thread.
 
Wasn't tonight's lobby supposed to open 10pm GMT? I haven't been told the room number. :/
 
Wasn't tonight's lobby supposed to open 10pm GMT? I haven't been told the room number. :/

Tonight's lobby is at 11pm :sly:
 
Tonight's lobby is at 11pm :sly:

It says that the lobby opens 10pm, race begins 11. :confused:

????? Is it open?

I guess it's not on then -_- especially as it was scheduled for 11pm and that was nearly half an hour ago.

I'm sorry but even if this race is starting at whatever time, I'm no longer participating. I was willing to race at the scheduled time but nothing has been said on the event.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back