2012 GT5 Replica`s Store April MADNESS **CLOSED**

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 234 comments
I was going to ask you the same question that Geeky asked, but it has been answered.

Being the first one to receive my brand new Ferrari feels good haha.

Yoo mate,
I would love to receive a Supra HKS 3.0 Turbo. Will send you a FR tommorow or add me PSN: Herfstboom

I hope you can resolve things :) Take your time at delivering, your mental stability is more important than a few cars.

yeh well im gonna change rules tomorrow. but i seriously dnt know anymore. i feel sick well yeh

read the specification!!!

Sorry to hear about you having problems. I did read the specifications when I initially posted, and the specifications for the AMG were marked "Too be determined," I'm good with however you want to send them and whenever you get a chance. If this gets canceled, I understand. Take care of yourself and your family.

EDIT: Oops. I might have missed the color specification for the AMG. Sorry about that. Like I said though, I'm good with however you want to paint them. I'd just like to try these out whenever you get a chance.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about you having problems. I did read the specifications when I initially posted, and the specifications for the AMG were marked "Too be determined," I'm good with however you want to send them and whenever you get a chance. If this gets canceled, I understand. Take care of yourself and your family.

EDIT: Oops. I might have missed the color specification for the AMG. Sorry about that. Like I said though, I'm good with however you want to paint them. I'd just like to try these out whenever you get a chance.

Yeh Bad part is i have to buy the AMG over again and try to find that paint ANyone know what paint that is?

At the bottom of everybody's post there is a MULTI QUOTE button maybe you could try using that instead of double and triple posting.:):)👍

Back