2012 Rolex 24 At Daytona - Race Finished!

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 1,096 comments
I watched the whole race for the first time this year, and it was great fun... Well with the exception of a brief nap just after sunrise. Surprisingly I felt more energized with 0 hours of sleep than I do with 8 or 9 lol

I ended up catching an hour's catnap at about 4 this morning. Damn, I'm tired right now. :lol: This race was a lot of fun to watch, and I'm glad I was able to share it with all of you. 👍

A good race, not too many unnecessary Yellows and a good winner. Especially Justin Wilson after his accident last year. The star of the show was the roof top cameraman through the night. Outstanding work there.

I ended up catching an hour's catnap at about 4 this morning. Damn, I'm tired right now. :lol: This race was a lot of fun to watch, and I'm glad I was able to share it with all of you. 👍
I was in bed with a few 2 liters and a laptop all night

Tired Tyres
A good race, not too many unnecessary Yellows and a good winner. Especially Justin Wilson after his accident last year. The star of the show was the roof top cameraman through the night. Outstanding work there.

I think he should get a Rolex too.

Schwartz38
What roof was he on? Did he stay up all 24 hours?

The buidling at the top of the grandstands. He was up there for the time speed was off and those two guys where doing the live stream on speed.com

Its been a fun thread, that's for sure. Great banter.

13788804.jpg

And time for old racers anecdotes.

Disappointed that McNish or a Corvette didn't win, but at least it wasn't Ganassi.

Hopefully the rest of the racing year is as interesting as this one was.👍

Back