2012 Rolex 24 At Daytona - Race Finished!

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 1,096 comments
What would be good for GT5 is a 24 hours race that isn't competitive, its just a bunch of friends in a free run for 24 hours, just to see if you could drive that course for 24 hours. That would be fun.

Schwartz38
What would be good for GT5 is a 24 hours race that isn't competitive, its just a bunch of friends in a free run for 24 hours, just to see if you could drive that course for 24 hours. That would be fun.

Of course we would need a Daytona Time/Weather change first! ;)

And the specs for the alms cars. But first tires have to be adjusted in gt5 :(

I wouldn't mind doing a room like that just driving and messing around but I couldn't do the whole 24h I would have to take a break.

Mr.Tim-Tim
And the specs for the alms cars. But first tires have to be adjusted in gt5 :(

I wouldn't mind doing a room like that just driving and messing around but I couldn't do the whole 24h I would have to take a break.

Or... do this but you have to stay awake the whole time and the last hour of the 24 hours is the race so you will already be tired so you will feel like you are racing an endurance race without having to do a whole race. Plus, the race will be closer.

Edit: Wow that was a long sentence...

Schwartz38
Or... do this but you have to stay awake the whole time and the last hour of the 24 hours is the race so you will already be tired so you will feel like you are racing an endurance race without having to do a whole race. Plus, the race will be closer.

Edit: Wow that was a long sentence...

I do like this idea haha

I am totally down for 24 hr hang out. We could do multiple races lol diff cars and such.

As far as other endurance races go, a year would give people time to save. I am local so that makes things easier too. But I am up for ideas.
I would love to organize a "digital" rolex 24 hr that would be held at the track and run along side it!!

grafpt
I do like this idea haha

I am totally down for 24 hr hang out. We could do multiple races lol diff cars and such.

As far as other endurance races go, a year would give people time to save. I am local so that makes things easier too. But I am up for ideas.
I would love to organize a "digital" rolex 24 hr that would be held at the track and run along side it!!

That would be epic. Or with RC cars, except you bring 4 cars, and switch them out every pit stop so the engines don't get obliterated.

I think if we start now, it could happen. Just get gotta start contacting people. Maybe get Sony involved :)
I suggest Rolex 24 over others bc of financial reasons. Seems like it would be less costly from others.

Well hopefully pd gives us some new race cars that we could use for that. I could do that and stream the race from my comp right next to me. For the digital thing.

Well hopefully pd gives us some new race cars that we could use for that. I could do that and stream the race from my comp right next to me. For the digital thing.

But if possible, the point would be to have it there lol

So Im thinking...try and plan a GTP meet up for next year?

Ill post a few of the pics i got from my cell phone.

There were several of us from GTP there this year.. 👍

I thought they parked the Oryx Audi R8?

nope, it just took forever to fix it.... it sat in the garage for a while where no body was even working on the war.

6785708739_91f7ac7553_b.jpg

6785699941_aa6d30da53_b.jpg

6786132081_8e9ca6883b_b.jpg

6785671249_2c18270b1e_b.jpg

6786102877_f06b3e31e6_b.jpg

6786161177_27f79c5049_b.jpg

6786137341_ca90331818_b.jpg

6786115965_1588d37ce1_b.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to be part of this, but with an upcoming wedding planned it would be financially impossible for me. But if Rolex would like to sponser me and pick up my tab then I would be down for that.

This series as well as the tracks associated along with the removal of any of the 'kuba endurance races would be nice, the 9 hour to be sure.

Latest Posts

Back