2013 Fantasy NASCAR: Season Over

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,309 comments
I'm going out on a limb with 2 of my 500 picks:

1. #10 Danica Patrick
2. #20 Matt Kenseth
3. #33 Austin Dillon

I would like to pick Danica, Nemechek and the less known Keselowski for the 500. Feels like a winning combo. :sly:

EDIT: Pardon me, Stremme isn't apparently racing. Well, in that case, I'd go with Brian. :sly:

Last edited:
Do we post here or through the form?

The form, but a lot of people (like myself) like post their picks here for reference. 👍

Edit: Picks submitted.

#16 Briffle.
#20 Kenseth.
#29 Harvick.

Last edited:
For those wanting to compete in the special event series, make sure to get your selections in prior to the truck race tomorrow!

Pick Form

My Picks:
3- Ty Dillon
33- Tony Stewart
20- Matt Kenseth

👍

My special event series picks.

#31 James Buescher.
#7 Regan Smith.
#20 Matt Kenseth.

Is there a way to combine all 3 sheets, on a 4th sheet, and construct the pie chart off of that? It's kinda silly to look at 3 separate charts for each individual pick form.

Is there a way to combine all 3 sheets, on a 4th sheet, and construct the pie chart off of that? It's kinda silly to look at 3 separate charts for each individual pick form.

There is but I would have to change the format of the pick form in order to do so, I'll think about doing it for the next round.👍

There is but I would have to change the format of the pick form in order to do so, I'll think about doing it for the next round.👍

Are you sure?
I haven't seen your layout, but I assume you can make a 4th sheet, that pulls from the first 3 and combines them. Then create a pie chart for that specific sheet. I haven't done a lot of 'forms' with the google, so I could be mistaken, but I'd be interested to see how you have it setup.

Changed one of my 500 picks from Aric Almirola to Kevin Harvick, don't know what persuaded me to pick Amirola over Harvick in the first place. Especially after Kevin's Sprint unlimited performance.

Last edited:
Are you sure?

Yes, the summary is tied to the form itself and gives a pie chart for each question, even if I were to delete every submission on the spreadsheet the pie charts would remain unchanged. The only way to make all responses be on one chart would be to switch from 3 separate drop-down lists to one check-box style question, which wouldn't be a problem if Google allowed you to limit how many you can select but you can't.

A reminder that the race is tomorrow, get your picks in!!!

My picks:
14- Tony Stewart
29- Kevin Harvick
88- Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Sorry!

Sorry for not getting my picks in last week Justin but if possible could I join this week for the season?

Apologies. I have a very good reason for missing my picks. I was at the race and ironically my Sprint data phone connection couldn't connect to gtplanet because of parental controls.

But hey:

Kyle Busch - 18
Kevin Harvick - 29
Austin Dillon - 33

I don't even remember who I had picked, except for Gordon.

Drop, Chqr's pick may have something to do with him having got Yeley's autograph. :)

Oh 🤬, Harvick...

Last edited:
I think, picking Joe, I'm actually ahead of the guys who picked Harvick and Stewart (And soon Kasey and Jamie Mac)

Back