2013 Fantasy NASCAR: Season Over

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,309 comments
Are my picks.

My goodness. Assuming you didn't change your picks after the duels, you had literally the worst score possible. :lol: What exactly happened to Joe, anyway?

As for myself, I had Kenseth and Harvick. But I can't remember who I picked as my third driver. :dunce:

Sprint Cup:
rnd2v.png

Legend:
R = Retired

Most Points: Jahgee1124 - 92
Least Points: Ganon83 - 1
Biggest Gain: NA
Biggest Loss: NA
New Entrants: NA

Next Race: Phoenix (March 3)

Notes:
  • Remember that next week the driver rule goes into effect, you will not be able to use your 500 picks unless they retired or you use a consecutive pick.
  • I am going to try a new format for the pick form, will have more on that when I get it up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Event Series:
rnd1.png

Most Points: funkyDucks - 92
Least Points: Ganon83 - 28
Biggest Gain: NA
Biggest Loss: NA
New Entrants: NA

Next Race: Nationwide @ Bristol (March 16)​

Last edited:
As mentioned I'm trying something different with the pick form this week. This will make it so all the selections are on one graph, but there is a reason I have been hesitant on doing it like this. For some reason when you do a checkbox question on Google forms it doesn't allow you limit the number of boxes someone can check. So I have decided to give it a trial run this week with one added rule...

If you select more than 3 drivers the lowest finishing 3 will be used.

Pick Form

Whether or not it sticks depends on feedback and peoples ability to resist picking more than 3.👍

15- Clint Bowyer
39- Ryan Newman
48- Jimmie Johnson

Good luck.👍

Many apologies Justin but when you said this:

Reminder that if you pick more than 3 drivers the 3 lowest finishing drivers will be used.

Does that refer to only the pick-form as in can we resubmit as many times our three picks in the form before the race as we have for the last 3 seasons?

The new pick form with the check boxes allows for more than three choices. If you choose six drivers, and three finish in the top ten and the other three finish 20th, 32nd, and 12th. Your score will only show the three that finished 20th, 32nd, and 12th. It was done as a way to deter people from picking more than three in hopes of improving their odds at finishing better.

Apologies but what I mean to say is can we resubmit the form as many times as we like still as we have for the last 3 seasons?

As long as the results stay where they are, I went first, second and… wherever Kahne finished.

Back