#11 Denny Hamlin.
#18 Kyle Busch.
#48 Jimmie Johnson.

Last edited:
SES Picks

Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Matt Crafton

Should the form get posted between now and the race, can somebody submit my picks please?

2nd, 5th, 15th. What happened to Kyle?

Announcers said flat tire, but it didn't look too serious on the final laps as he was able to get back past Durex Truex. My guess is he might've hit a wall or just ran out of tires quicker than the rest.

Well, it's down to me and Carb in the bracket, isn't it? And seeing as I grabbed a lot of points today, I might have a chance to win the actual championship as well.

18/24/48. Here's hoping that things don't change too much so I'd seal the final spot on the bracket.
I don't feel like doing the math, but I don't think Jr's 8th place finish compared to Kyle's 15th is going to be enough for me to catch you, right? We both had the 24 and 48, so they cancelled each other out.

RND35.2.PNG

BRND7.PNG

Will get the SES standings up tomorrow.

ses10-png.80942

Good luck going into the finale.

In the interest of spicing up the SES, how about doing all of the final three race weekends as triple-headers?

Pick 1 driver from each series for Texas, Phoenix, and Homestead, just like we do for Daytona.

For example:

Texas: Trucks (Kyle Busch) | Nationwide (Kyle Busch) | Sprint Cup (Kenseth)

Phoenix: Trucks (Kyle Busch) | Nationwide (Kyle Busch) | Sprint Cup (Harvick)

Homestead: Trucks (Kyle Busch) | Nationwide (Kyle Busch) | Sprint Cup (Gordon)

Anyone else interested? The Texas truck race is tomorrow.

ses10-png.80942

Good luck going into the finale.
Damn. So much for winning the SES Championship. Just completely forgot to pick last week. :banghead:

And since I'm out of the bracket, I can announce my picks again. :lol:
#2 Brad Keselowski
#18 Kyle Busch
#20 Matt Kenseth

Last edited:
Man, I keep forgetting who I picked. I think I've submitted my picks 4 times already and am about to do it a 5th. :lol:

Back