2013 Football/Soccer Transfer Market

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 462 comments
I still don't understand what we need Fellaini for.

But we can only hope for the best.

Because Cleverly isn't quite up for the job yet, Fletcher remains uncertain, Anderson is, well Anderson.
One injury to Carrick and we'd be well and truly 🤬

At least we have some cover now meaning we wont have to play Jones or Giggs in CM again.

Im glad we have Fellaini, after watching the liverpool game, he will not change uniteds play but adapt to it and make it stronger (Carrick + Fellaini = strong) also waiting on official word about Coentrao, and if he's wearing red this year or not. United tight lipped.
Ps Didnt Fergie Bid for him last year after Euros?

But you have enough back up wingers to be able to play Podolski in the middle if you need to. I see your point though.
He is out for 3 month min,I suppose Theo up front is the answer but he never impressed me playing there.
Still, at least it means you'll get some use out of your other signing.

Sanogo? :lol:

Well when I went to bed at half 11 last night United had signed Fellaini AND Coentrao but when I woke up I found out that Coentrao wasn't meant to be, which is a shame but im still happy with Fellaini..

...also the Herrera saga last night has to be one of the most strange stories ive ever heard in football, no one has any idea why those three guys did that...

Well when I went to bed at half 11 last night United had signed Fellaini AND Coentrao but when I woke up I found out that Coentrao wasn't meant to be, which is a shame but im still happy with Fellaini..

...also the Herrera saga last night has to be one of the most strange stories ive ever heard in football, no one has any idea why those three guys did that...

It had to be for the money, can't think of another reason why they would do that. Do they even have an idea who they were yet at all?

They have named them and they are three Spanish fully registered lawyers but no motive yet, United say they don't have a clue about what happened...

United have just confirmed that they did sign another player last night and that's 17 year old Saidy Janko from FC Zurich...

It had to be for the money, can't think of another reason why they would do that. Do they even have an idea who they were yet at all?

I read somewhere they were the same crew that dealt with Javi Martinez' transfer to Bayern.
My guess is they were hired by Herrera.

Nothing confirmed though.

Herrera is set to make an official statement tomorrow.

Back