2013 Football/Soccer Transfer Market

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 462 comments
Why? Giroud seems to have found some good form, and wasn't all that bad last year either.

Didn't even realize he got a ban last year.:scared:

That's kind of an issue as well, he got away with some things at Everton, those things would definitely be noticed if he played for Man U.

Ozil definitely a good signing by Arsenal, but like everyone is saying they definitely needed more signings.

Ozil is way too good to be playing for Arsenal, fantastic signing by them, even though he plays in a position where Arsenal are well stocked already.(Like Lamela and Ericson for Spurs)

👍

Wigan accept £13 mill bid from Everton for McCarthy..
Just after signing Nick Powell on a season long loan.

I just hope United don't sign Fellaini...
He's more suited for Stoke.

Anyway 0_0 is a great signing for Arsenal.

Still nothing on Fellaini, its been quiet on that front for the last hour! :grumpy:

Long will not be moving to Hull after all.

Lukaku confirmed to Everton on loan.

27.5 million pounds for Fellaini.:eek:

Theres 'Arry!!! :dopey:

Doing his favourite things, hanging out of his car window after signing players from his previous club/s.

This does not often work out well, another reason to be against the Fellaini deal. :ouch:

United may have gotten the paper work through in time to get Coentrão on a season loan.

That's the market nowadays, ridiculous money being spent left right centre. :crazy:
We managed to get 8 players for just a few million more than Arsenal spent to get 4, pretty insane.

EDIT: Tree'd

Last edited:
Good to see that United have done Business tonight, Fellaini will add something to our Midfield and Coentrao will give Evra competition

All that means that I go to bed happy :)

Good night Everyone! :)

We managed to get 8 players for just a few million more than Arsenal spent to get 3, pretty insane.

Yeah I'm happy with our signings, got three in today and our squad got plenty of depth now. 👍

This just in from Carrington:
isbx1iC5fzjnC.gif

Defenders were more needed than more strikers for Arsenal.

I would have loved another body there as well.
Why? Giroud seems to have found some good form, and wasn't all that bad last year either.

Didn't even realize he got a ban last year.:scared:

We are one injury away from Sanogo,that's simply not acceptable.

But you have enough back up wingers to be able to play Podolski in the middle if you need to. I see your point though.

Contraeo to United on Loan?!?! where did that one come from??

United may have gotten the paper work through in time to get Coentrão on a season loan.

We managed to get 8 players for just a few million more than Arsenal spent to get 4, pretty insane.

EDIT: Tree'd

Good to see that United have done Business tonight, Fellaini will add something to our Midfield and Coentrao will give Evra competition

All that means that I go to bed happy :)

Good night Everyone! :)
We were to late people. We didn't get the paperwork in on time.

Back