2013 Football/Soccer Transfer Market

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 462 comments
He has handed in a transfer request, no news on a deal there yet though

But United to have representatives in Spain looking to thrash out a deal for Herrera, but the move has hit a snag, if we did a deal for him it would be for 5 years..

Speaking of United, Wigan have signed Nick Powell on loan, which should be good for Nick..

Am one the only one here? c'mon guys, Lukaku on his way to WBA training ground according to Sky Sources

Last edited:
They are letting Long go to Hull for £5 mill which is bizarre as he has been great for them :confused:

They have agreed the fee according to sky, a lot of the stuff ive read and heard today is according to Sky!

They are letting Long go to Hull for £5 mill which is bizarre as he has been great for them :confused:

They are trying to bring in three forwards, Lukaku, Sessegnon and Anichebe so I guess they feel they don't need him.

Im staying till half 11 at least anyway...up early tomorrow!

They are now saying that the Herrera deal is off!

If Assou-Ekotto goes on loan to QPR, will Spurs start Rose at LB or will they try to rush someone in?

Bornini to Sunderland on loan confirmed.

Last edited:
It looks like it will be finished, but there's no confirmation from Arsenal yet. and it is. Incredible signing.

Sessegnon to West Brom confirmed.

If Assou-Ekotto goes on loan to QPR, will Spurs start Rose at LB or will they try to rush someone in?

Bornini to Sunderland on loan confirmed.

Rose has been playing so I expect he'll continue to play.

Sessegnon to WBA confirmed for £6 mill but Lukaku deal is off, Everton now favourites to get him..

Err...

BBC
FRAUD?

Spanish football writer Andy West: "Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

"Must be stressed these are just rumours but the Spanish media have published pictures of men in black suits - supposedly the United "representatives" - coming out of the league offices carrying briefcases.

"All very strange and no doubt the truth will come out in the next few days."

All eyes to United now. Is there enough time for them to sign Fellaini?

There is time, it's just a question of whether Everton lower their demands or Man Utd just pay what they ask for. I still don't get why anyone would want Fellaini. :grumpy:

Well he's probably a big upgrade on Cleverley, but Everton's asking price seems way too high.

There is time, it's just a question of whether Everton lower their demands or Man Utd just pay what they ask for. I still don't get why anyone would want Fellaini. :grumpy:

Baines>Fellani, C'mon Moysey, what are you thinking. At this rate we'll be scraping to try and get Champions League football.

Well he's probably a big upgrade on Cleverley, but Everton's asking price seems way too high.

Until he elbows someone or something and then he'll be banned. He is basically a nuisance and a dirty player, maybe I'd grow to like him but I doubt it. The only plus is Man Utd wouldn't have to play against him anymore.

Everton in talks with Barry over loan deal!

Hope that means something re Fellaini to United!

Ozil aside,Shocked Wenger did not sign a striker,not happy at all.
Why? Giroud seems to have found some good form, and wasn't all that bad last year either.
Until he elbows someone or something and then he'll be banned. He is basically a nuisance and a dirty player, maybe I'd grow to like him but I doubt it. The only plus is Man Utd wouldn't have to play against him anymore.
Didn't even realize he got a ban last year.:scared:

Back