2013 Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 786 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
m8h3r
Well Maldonado puts magnets in his right tyres to help him hit the wall of champions. Wouldn't put it past him hitting the wall either during an early session or Qualifying.

Well you nailed it!, FP2 right into to wall; this man knows his F1! đź‘Ť

My Fantasy pick is looking good so far'

So it seems Lewis Hamilton has an addiction to brake fluid, in an interview with the BBC he said he is "sucking on the brakes". Either that or it's a new bleeding system Mercedes are using.
Oh, man I love the taste of brake fluid. Can't get enough of it.

Wouldn't call it an addiction though. I can stop any time I want...

Rain?

“Did you know, David, that RACECAR spells RACECAR backwards?”

Her voice is very smooth indeed.

So interesting comment from Christian, claims that Mercedes ran in the test with plain helmets to hide the fact it was the two race drivers...

So interesting comment from Christian, claims that Mercedes ran in the test with plain helmets to hide the fact it was the two race drivers...

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2013/06/06/rosberg-says-race-drivers-did-test-for-pirellis-benefit/

However when asked why he and team mate Lewis Hamilton used “anonymous” helmets during the test Rosberg said “I don’t want to comment on it.”

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2013/06/06/rosberg-was-aware-what-tyres-pirelli-were-testing/

Asked if he knew what tyres he had been testing Rosberg said: “Yes, for sure, yeah of course. Definitely I was aware of what the ideas were and what they were testing because I need to know that to try and be able to pinpoint for them best what’s going on and what directions are likely to be best for them.”

A couple of interesting comments from Rosberg.

I can listen to Susie Wolff all day. I love her voice and she's not bad to look at!

Bros. Truth.

KpQ4QTm.jpg

Looking forward to quali, seems as though we'll have quite a different looking grid than regularly, should be awesome.

Let's-go-F1-let's go *clap,clap,clap*.

Ferrari on the first practice didnt even go out because it was wet, and the Prototype Tires were ****.

Only Williams and Catherham were hitting laps on the wet track. Paul Di Resta got 1st on the first qualifying.

2nd practice was awesome :D. Everyone was on track on Racing Soft, and Webber and Vettel pushed faster faster laps 1st and 2nd. Then Alonso comes in and ***** them with a 1:14.6XX.

Great practice.

Lewis overshoot the Pinhead couple of times as cut the track of miss brake points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferrari on the first qualifying didnt even go out because it was wet, and the Prototype Tires were ****.

Only Williams and Catherham were hitting laps on the wet track. Paul Di Resta got 1st on the first qualifying.

2nd qualifying was awesome :D. Everyone was on track on Racing Soft, and Webber and Vettel pushed faster faster laps 1st and 2nd. Then Alonso comes in and rapes them with a 1:14.6XX.

Great qualifying.

If qualifying really was as long as practice, man, I don't know, why watch the race then?

E91ahP7.gif

___________Webber^ not Vettel

If qualifying really was as long as practice, man, I don't know, why watch the race then?

90min first one 1 hour 20min second.

Generally i go to only the First qualifying because there's less people, and on the race its **** Jammed as hell, cant move anywhere.

On the annoyed part, Pizza was 5$.

90min first one 1 hour 20min second.

Generally i go to only the First qualifying because there's less people, and on the race its **** Jammed as hell, cant move anywhere.

On the annoyed part, Pizza was 5$.

Like, a whole pizza? Or a personal? $5 Canadian?

In Austin, land of entrapment, personal pizzas were $10 USD.

A little bottle of soda was $6, crap box of fries, $8, and you don't want to know what the BBQ went for.

Like, a whole pizza? Or a personal? $5 Canadian?

In Austin, land of entrapment, personal pizzas were $10 USD.

A little bottle of soda was $6, crap box of fries, $8, and you don't want to know what the BBQ went for.

1 Point.

No Soda, nothing else. Only the Pizza.

Ferrari on the first qualifying didnt even go out because it was wet, and the Prototype Tires were ****.

2nd qualifying was awesome :D. Everyone was on track on Racing Soft, and Webber and Vettel pushed faster faster laps 1st and 2nd. Then Alonso comes in and rapes them with a 1:14.6XX.

Great qualifying.

Lewis overshoot the Pinhead couple of times as cut the track of miss brake points.

Say what now? Qualifying hasn't happened yet, I think you mean practice!

So were the prototype tires 2014 spec or the reverted 2013 spec ones that Pirelli has been talking about? The ones that have last year's tirewall or whatever.

So were the prototype tires 2014 spec or the reverted 2013 spec ones that Pirelli has been talking about? The ones that have last year's tirewall or whatever.

They used them yesterday. Dunno about this morning FP I couldnt watch it.

They were marked in gold.

E91ahP7.gif

___________Webber^ not Vettel

Oh, skills. đź‘Ť
Takeabow, son, takeabow.

Disapprove of this slander on Ross's name. The guy has won EIGHT constructors titles with THREE teams, for ***** sake.

1994 and 2009 have some dark sides though.
Two. Of Eight. That's still leaves SIX, which is still THREE more than Horner & Co.

This tribunal is a total joke.
I hoping the Merc's legal team is preparing a nice reply in the suit of Libel & Bringing the sport into disrepute with a look to points deduction.

Hamilton for Pole.

Yeah am also annoyed about all this whinging about the tyre testing especially as it's only redbull and Ferrari who are crying about it :( but on a lighter note it the Canadian GP and I love this track and so wish it was on GT5 or will appear on GT 6 :)

I doubt it will appear on GT6. There's F1 2012 for these circuits! :)

Super save from Alfonso...

I doubt it will appear on GT6. There's F1 2012 for these circuits! :)

Super save from Alfonso...

Or Formula 1 Championship Edition, Best F1 Game imo.

On Topic.

I hope Kimi wins this Grand Prix :D.

Even though there's a dry line appearing teams will have to go out on inters for Q2 I'd say because of the gap between sessions and rain still falling..

Di Resta, Grosjean, Caterham and Marussia out.

Paul thinks the Team is to blame, bringing him in to fix when the track was at it best in Q1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back