2013 Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 786 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great for STR. Happy for them. And Williams.

I'm happy for Williams, obviously.
I'm happy for mid-tier teams punching above weight.
I'm not happy for Horner's lackeys to be in a position to comfortably help Blondie and prevent a competitive race....:grumpy:

I'm happy for Williams, obviously.
I'm happy for mid-tier teams punching above weight.
I'm not happy for Horner's lackeys to be in a position to comfortably help Blondie and prevent a competitive race....:grumpy:

STR guys race there asses off. They deserve it.

Bottas in 3rd? Wow!

Fingerboy on pole. Oh joy. Hamilton beside him. Double joy. Bottas third.

Bottas!

BOTTAS!

Wha...???

Great job by Bottas.

Keeping the pace to some of the top tiers and end up there do deserve some recognition.

Brilliant quali but a shame Hamilton's final lap was a waste because he was never going to maintain that gap through the final corner, Bottas looked fast throughout quali and it will be interesting to see his approach to turn 1 from 3rd. Mclaren... that sort of thing was the norm last year so I'm glad Lewis escaped. :)

If it rains hard, Hamilton could win it. Could. But if it stays dry, he'll have a hard time keeping up with that Red Bull.

Good return to form for Lewis. But then, he's always been awesome in the rain.

I love the way Bottas was flicking the car into turn 2 but without suffering from any twitchiness on the exit.
If it rains hard, Hamilton could win it. Could. But if it stays dry, he'll have a hard time keeping up with that Red Bull.

Good return to form for Lewis. But then, he's always been awesome in the rain.

Potentially awesome in the rain and in the dry but in the crossover points between the tyres that's when he doesn't seem to be so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back