2013 Middle East General Discussion

hi guys, it is really good news that the competition begins next week.
why don't we open a new thread with an updated title "2014 Middle East General Discussion", how about that?

why don't we open a new thread with an updated title "2014 Middle East General Discussion", how about that?

Sure go ahead. 👍

I might be the only person who's not happy :P I'm still not 18 :( I will turn 18 5 days after the competition ends (that is, if it lasts a month.) So I guess i'll have to pass out this year :ouch:

Anyways, there are alot of countries together, so I don't really stand a Chance :lol:

I might be the only person who's not happy :P I'm still not 18 :( I will turn 18 5 days after the competition ends (that is, if it lasts a month.) So I guess i'll have to pass out this year :ouch:

Anyways, there are alot of countries together, so I don't really stand a Chance :lol:
It's until June.

The online qualification has always been for all eligible countries unless specifically stated otherwise. Last year's academy (the thread you've been posting in for some reason) had the "Middle East" region qualify separately, but it was still online. In short, there has never been a GT Academy where all the qualification was offline, so if you're 18 by mid-June, you should be eligible.

I don't think that's for Middle east.
The one for Middle east are the live events setup in malls. And that lasts 5 days only I think.
I can confirm to you, all the live event will be held in malls for 2 days, then for another month at the Nissan dealership. I can take a picture of the middle east schedule tomorrow and post it, if you like.You have until May 31st to acquire a driver's license.

Not that it matters, but that's another story.

I can confirm to you, all the live event will be held in malls for 2 days, then for another month at the Nissan dealership. I can take a picture of the middle east schedule tomorrow and post it, if you like.You have until May 31st to acquire a driver's license.

Not that it matters, but that's another story.

Oh really ? Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I guess that's good news for me ! :D

Back