2013 Moto3/Moto2/MotoGP Thread

• Thread starter Tom
  • 546 comments
Yes I liked them to, BBC was in HD which was great.

If BT have people that are not use to commentating, then it could be a bit of a let down.

15 pounds don't sound a lot, but when I have a few things with Sky it soon adds up. Its either pay, or you don't get to watch.

I am not happy about bt sport getting it. Especially since they marketed their launch by saying people were getting "priced out of the market" before saying moto gp will no longer be free and you have to pay £15 a month for it. On top of that the money will end up going to footballers wages. I wasn't going to get it but the exclusive champions league deal may change that.

It's no wonder all the Europeans, (Read: Spaniards) are at the front in GP racing, they get them in so early and have a great system to the GP's.

By the time you can even start here, they're racing at a world class level.:indiff:

Takaaki Nakagami has split from Italtrans in Moto2and will run in Tady Okada's Racing Asia Tady Team alongside Azlan Shah, who they in the latter part of this year once Yuki Takahashi was released.

Back