2013 Moto3/Moto2/MotoGP Thread

• Thread starter Tom
  • 546 comments
She has been his grid girl for at least 3 years. Thats the only reason I watch the faffing around at the start! :lol:

With grids looking like this, I don't blame you!

Lauren-Vickers-Playboy-Bunny-LCR-Honda-Aragon-GP.jpg

It just crossed my mind that Red Bull doesn't have a Premier Moto Gp team at the moment. I thought those guys left no stone over turned.

That Red Bull on LCR looks hott! I wish they would re do the Pramec Ducati's, lemon lime green with red and white 👎

That Red Bull on LCR looks hott! I wish they would re do the Pramec Ducati's, lemon lime green with red and white 👎

I feel the red/white just looked like a development of the Factory bikes, I prefer the green but I think maybe a deep blue/white or grey colour scheme would look very nice indeed.

Tom
I feel the red/white just looked like a development of the Factory bikes, I prefer the green but I think maybe a deep blue/white or grey colour scheme would look very nice indeed.

That's already better. I'm very concerned with this team because 2 of my favorite riders will be seating these chassis in 2013, and I was think about buying some apparel, but I cant rock their current livery as gear' :crazy:

That's already better. I'm very concerned with this team because 2 of my favorite riders will be seating these chassis in 2013, and I was think about buying some apparel, but I cant rock their current livery as gear' :crazy:

I think that both Spies and Iannone's aggressive riding styles will definitely suit the bike. Don't forget about Michele Pirro who's wildcarding in some rounds.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the first pictures of the Ducati Desmosedici GP13!

snowball_slideshow_zps3641b166.jpg

ianspies_slideshow_zpsf476dd5b.jpg

ducatiteams_slideshow_zps27ba35aa.jpg

dovi_slideshow_zpsf20f4785.jpg

I've got to say, the Pramac's are looking gorgeous!

Marc Marquez! I'm sure even the German dictionary is running out if words to describe him. Early stages I know, but surely he's a title contender?

I have a feeling that he will be up there but mistakes and inexperience will take him out of contention for the title. I think he will wipe the floor with Dani once he gets up to speed. Either way, I'm looking forward to watching him adapt to the motogp machinery. I've been a fan of his for quite a few years now and he never fails to impress. A future champion for sure. I expect him and Lorenzo to have some epic battles in the future.

Right now the Honda looks like the bike to beat, especially from Dani's form towards the end of last year. That makes me believe Marc can get at the front straight away. I'm backing Dani for the title definitely.

I was definitely liking the Repsol Honda Livery with Black, Orange, Red instead of this Black, Orange, White, but hey at least so far Marc is living up to the hype. I will miss Casey Stoner on the grid minus is commentary of course.

Back