2013 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
  • 486,042 views
You know, the 1990s had some of the best 500s ever with a restrictor plate and without pack racing. It was because people could actually pass back then.

I'm not a huge fan of pack racing, but this single file parade for 497.5 miles is worse.
 
Danica Newsflash since you guys love her so much; Danica was mentioned in a commercial. Don't know if that counts for your drinking game.
I've counted around 16-19 times since I started. The action actually picked up after I started. :lol:
 
So my PC is hooked up to my tv, so I have to keep hitting the input button switching back and forth from this thread to the race. Just now: Switched back to the race --> and guess who they were onboard with? :dunce:
 
Mike joy brings a false alarm. xD

LABONTE! ^^
 
Kenseth's tire is rubbing
 
Oh man... 👎

But wow, Labonte has climbed to the top 10 already. Way more impressive than anything Danica has done today for the record, as he's basically in "level 3" equipment.
 
Both Gibbs cars blew up!
 
Uh oh..JGR cars blowing up..please not Hamlin. :(
 
I feel sorry for anyone playing the Danica drinking game. So glad she's no longer in IndyCar. Watching the broadcasts were pure hell.
 
Three-Time champions having problems!!!
 
Toyotas are dropping like flies!

Edit: Switched over to make this post, switched back to TV --> Commercial!
 
Aww man, I was just thinking how cool it was that the top 3 cars were Gibbs cars. Hamlin must be sweating now.
 
JGR Toyotas dropping like flies, Busch smoking.
 
Danica Patrick is the Tim Tebow of NASCAR.
 
Curse Of The Leader.
 
Will Hamlin go next? Gibbs' cars have some serious problems just now...

Go Truex!
 
If a few more of these Toyota's take up smoking a Chevy can win, a green one...
 
These weird Testosterone commercials..is this their target audience?
 
10. Can't believe I pulled an all nighter for this.

Patience, F1 fan, the best may be yet to come. Those cars have come alive now, hot and ready, all wound up and fidgety, the drivers are near maxed out physically, and then there is that final strategy to play. Get some bacon on man, can't lose you now.

In the words of Junior: "Anything can happen. It usually does."
 
I wouldn't say its a Gibbs' issue as a lot of the parts are from Toyota and TRD which supplies engines and parts to Michael Waltrip Racing too.
 
This Tweet just made me giggle...
I hear Danica mentioned with the words 'pole' and 'lap' so much... she's been dancing both of them for years so it's nothing new.
 
Back