2013 Rolex 24 at Daytona (Grand-Am)

• Thread starter Mac K
  • 841 comments
Hate that the 13 spun, it almost guaranteed the lone Competitive Porsche wasn't going to win.

Then explain to me how the jet dryer crasher caught up to that corvette like it was nothing??!!

Because the BMWs have more power and the Corvettes got restricted. If you actually read up instead of overreacting, you would know that.

After the long chess game, now the poker.
Fuel or no fuel?
There is potential for another yellow, with the race heating up the way it is.
Juan is short, Dinger says he's got enough. The final cautions will effect the hand being played.

The #10 should have saved fuel from the beginning of the stint. Even if they run out of fuel 4th is the worse they can do

Then explain to me how the jet dryer crasher caught up to that corvette like it was nothing??!!

Ever ocurred to you he's JPM?? He's one of the best there is on a road course! On F1 he took it to the best of them all on an inferior car!!
Yeah, they cheating... Lol!!

Oh well good thing he's going run out out of fuel then.

You don't seem to understand. They'll be pitting for fuel as well as the 10 car, which means they still can catch and pass the 10 car without even trying. 3rd and 4th are still a long way back.

Because the BMWs have more power and the Corvettes got restricted. If you actually read up instead of overreacting, you would know that.

Chevy and Ford got restristed, after watching this I think they went a bit too far! Didn't they give Chevy some back after qualifying?

Very simple... BMW German Engineering against a corvette? there is the answe.r

do you think the R8s are also cheating? 1st and 3rd in GT.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back