2013 Rolex 24 at Daytona (Grand-Am)

• Thread starter Mac K
  • 841 comments
I highly doubt they really needed the extra power though.

Its not that they added a crapload of power, its just a combination of the Fords and Corvettes having some power restriction and the Ganassi cars not having it along with the fact their cars always run a hardcore trimmed out setup.

I'd guess that Montoya is running flat out until he needs to pit and the #10 Vette is saving fuel to make it to the end, very tactical now.

Hmmm, an ad for a new show "R U Faster then a Redneck?". That guy in the plaid vest remind you guys of someone? :sly:

RACECAR
Hmmm, an ad for a new show "R U Faster then a Redneck?". That guy in the plaid vest remind you guys of someone? :sly:

Another one of those of those dumb shows:rolleyes:

Quite funny though when that guy in the car gets five fingers to the face:lol:

Wow! That AJR Audi looks like it's been trough hell!! That's my new favorite right there!!

Does anybody watch American adverts and think "yes, my life would be so much better with that".

Seems like they've got marketing all wrong, adverts that long must cost loads too.

Does anybody watch American adverts and think "yes, my life would be so much better with that".

Seems like they've got marketing all wrong, adverts that long must cost loads too.
Next week, advertisers will spend millions just for a 30 second spot which usually ends with either a bad joke or somebody getting hit in the crotch.
I think we Americans will buy anything.

I think their main marketing point is that if they show people doing normal everyday things, but overly complicating them, it makes their product look even better. :lol:

I'm thinking the 01 wins this race. AJ isn't closing the gap at all and he's the only one in the lead lap that doesn't need to stop.

Hopefully the Napleton Racing Cayman can win the championship in GX this year. It's not getting enough TV time though. :drool:

I actually confused it with a 911.. .that is a really nice looking Cayman.

Made in the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinan_Cars

It looks as though a lot of cars are slowing lap time to save fuel.

JPM still under 1'42

And Toyota competes in Nascar.. so they are not Japanese.. All 100% American Engineering... right?

Back