2013 US G.D. - Racecamp is finished! Nick McMillen (GumballCGT) is our champion!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,566 comments
GTA NA Facebook just dropped a few cool photos. Posting them here for those that don't want to go on the FB.

I used them to create a photoblog for people to read. Check it out and let me know what you guys think:
http://imgur.com/a/3t2A0

GTA NA Facebook just dropped a few cool photos. Posting them here for those that don't want to go on the FB.

I used them to create a photoblog for people to read. Check it out and let me know what you guys think:

Awesome write-up :)

Day two looks to have been quite epic... so there were people there who never drove stick? I can't wait to see footage of that.

Great write up Eddy. Its interesting that you guys were racing in GT5, makes me wonder about that Dec 6th GT6 release date. Not that GT release dates don't tend to be rock solid or anything :) I just would have thought with that announced release date so close it would be basically done and in the testing/polishing phase and available for you to use at this point.

I like the Silvia RM choice, definitely something different:tup:

Great write up Eddy. Its interesting that you guys were racing in GT5, makes me wonder about that Dec 6th GT6 release date. Not that GT release dates don't tend to be rock solid or anything :) I just would have thought with that announced release date so close it would be basically done and in the testing/polishing phase and available for you to use at this point.

I like the Silvia RM choice, definitely something different:tup:

They had a sim there running an Arcade Mode demo for the staff to play around with while we were racing. Had a bunch of the GT3 machinery on Silverstone. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ask for a taste, but from what I saw the AI was functional and it looked pretty close to done. 👍

So you guys did some rain driving on GT5? I had the feeling that would happen. :P I tried to get you guys to practice that, but you wouldn't. Next year, I want to make sure you guys are prepared for everything. Weather it be rain, or other Nissan's we didn't try. Let's hope we can do that in the practice lobbies next year. 👍

So you guys did some rain driving on GT5? I had the feeling that would happen. :P I tried to get you guys to practice that, but you wouldn't. Next year, I want to make sure you guys are prepared for everything. Weather it be rain, or other Nissan's we didn't try. Let's hope we can do that in the practice lobbies next year. 👍

For sure, big ups to running all kinds of different scenarios, should be fun.

I'll try and set up get together maybe every couple of months of so, since we went through the trouble of adding so many people, should be fun. Just to keep everyone sharp and in touch with eachother.

For sure, big ups to running all kinds of different scenarios, should be fun.

I'll try and set up get together maybe every couple of months of so, since we went through the trouble of adding so many people, should be fun. Just to keep everyone sharp and in touch with eachother.

👍

I always seem to miss out on these. Plus racing against the clock in a Nissan seems like a chore now...be nice to have a bunch of them in the same piece of tarmac more often :lol:

They had a sim there running an Arcade Mode demo for the staff to play around with while we were racing. Had a bunch of the GT3 machinery on Silverstone. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ask for a taste, but from what I saw the AI was functional and it looked pretty close to done. 👍

I'm more wondering about GT6 online racing code being done, since its far more involved. I still don't think we have seen that displayed at any final or expo showing. If you guys had been using GT6 stuff online I think the release date would seem very plausible. Or maybe they just plan to release it with out online stuff initially like they did with GT5. That would be a bummer but I also know how financially important for them to get some version of it out for the holiday season.

A difficult one on an even tougher one.

Does that answer your question? :)

There are teaser pics on Facebook. We cant say anything that isn't on Facebook or Twitter.

Dang. Oh well. I tried. :lol: The only problem I have is that I have neither of those.

Since we can't really share any sensitive photos, these will have to do:

2qjbmu9.jpg
2u5wcxd.jpg
24ctncw.jpg
2zz0sqo.jpg
25ezq5f.jpg
2urqvdj.jpg

Delta Wing on a new mountain pass circuit? Check the GTA NA facebook album. Doesn't seem to be that big of a secret if that is the combo.

Well if it's a 'new mountain pass' circuit, then it must be Matterhorn. Sounds like a fun combo! :D

Yep, riding the train to Ohare to meet Barrett and Tyrell right now. Silverstone doesn't know what's about to hit it. Safe travels all! See you guys on the other side of the pond :)

Back