2013 US G.D. - Racecamp is finished! Nick McMillen (GumballCGT) is our champion!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,566 comments
Go GTA USA (GT Academy one)!!!! :D:tup:

Good luck to all of you guys and travel safe. Enjoy every second of a great adventure that can be a great career. :)

So now that it is 100% official, i should be posting on GTP that I will not be going to Silverstone. My passport did not come in on time :/

The bad part is that it came in today, on the 21st lol.

Timothy, "Dr_Watson" Flemmger will be taking my spot, which I am happy about (No offence ment towards anyone else). After the top 12 were chosen, he told me that he wont try again next year because he was getting too old. So i am super happy it happened to be him to take my spot. Plus he wanted to buy me a beer for beating him! Coolest dude i have ever met.

I hope everyone has a good time. We had a really tight group this year. It will be very difficult to see your friends get eliminated everyday, but thats the name of the game.

Cheers guys, whatever happens, just enjoy the moment.

Have a great time everybody! I wish good luck to everyone and almost already feel sorry for those who'll get eliminated but I hope at least everyone will have the time of their life!

Much love from Montreal!!!

So now that it is 100% official, i should be posting on GTP that I will not be going to Silverstone. My passport did not come in on time :/

Timothy, "Dr_Watson" Flemmger will be taking my spot, which I am happy about (No offence ment towards anyone else). After the top 12 were chosen, he told me that he wont try again next year because he was getting too old. So i am super happy it happened to be him to take my spot. Plus he wanted to buy me a beer for beating him! Coolest dude i have ever met.

I hope everyone has a good time. We had a really tight group this year. It will be very difficult to see your friends get eliminated everyday, but thats the name of the game.

You've handled this better than I could have even imagined Armen. Such a tough blow. Racer X is cursed!

You've made a lot of friends and I know you'll take that away as a positive going toward the future. If you so chose, GT Academy's always gonna be there as a ripe opportunity for you to snatch based on your ability and experience. I'm rooting for you all the way in achieving your dreams!

And I couldn't echo your feelings toward Tim any better, he's a great friend of mine and I hope he gets what he's looking for from Silverstone, I know he'll enjoy the ride anyway.

Cheers guys, it's been a great journey so far and things are barely just getting started.

So my fight was delayed out of phoenix so I missed my connecting flight to londen and had to spend the night in Houston. I'm not the next flight out today. I hop I make it in time

In not us related Silverstone news the S.Africa and Bahrain piloted GT Academy Z got first in class at the Britcar 1000km race which has been providing ambiance this weekend.

👍

You've handled this better than I could have even imagined Armen. Such a tough blow. Racer X is cursed!

You've made a lot of friends and I know you'll take that away as a positive going toward the future. If you so chose, GT Academy's always gonna be there as a ripe opportunity for you to snatch based on your ability and experience. I'm rooting for you all the way in achieving your dreams!

Thanks man!

The support i have received from the community has helped so much. It really surprised me to see so many people that genuinely cared. So thank you everyone.

My only concern is if i can actually make it again next year. Having a job, and being an engineering student will take up most of my time, specially in the coming year. But i can guarantee that I am going to try 100% to make it again.

Having a small taste of GT Academy is the biggest tease! lol

Hey Armen.

Man I cant believe you arent going. I feel for you bro. Well maybe I will see you next year at the next Racer X. Take care.

Greg

We can get an emergency passport here from the Airport in 30mins or so... not sure if you have it the same.

Anyway, I feel for you. Hope you'll make it next time. 👍

Wow, sorry to hear that Armen. It's a shame that happened, but at least you know you already made it once, and you can definitely do it again. Hopefully things work out well enough for you to give it a real shot next year man 👍

Hey Armen.

Man I cant believe you arent going. I feel for you bro. Well maybe I will see you next year at the next Racer X. Take care.

Greg

Looking forward to it man! Fingers crossed for RacerX being in California again next year.

I have already began preparing for next year. I will be spending A LOT more time on gran turismo next year.

We can get an emergency passport here from the Airport in 30mins or so... not sure if you have it the same.

Anyway, I feel for you. Hope you'll make it next time. 👍

Thank you sir! Some complications came up with my passport. I spend so many hours trying to sort things out. Apparently in the US, the only athletes that can get passports expedited are Olympic athletes. So unless i could have proven that i was competing on behalf of the US, i could not get it expedited.

Wow, sorry to hear that Armen. It's a shame that happened, but at least you know you already made it once, and you can definitely do it again. Hopefully things work out well enough for you to give it a real shot next year man 👍

Hopefully things work out for both of us man. Broke my heart seeing you not make it. Next year we will both go to Silverstone 👍:cheers:

The final race has taken place and the winner chosen! Now we wait two months to find out who it was...

The final race has taken place and the winner chosen! Now we wait two months to find out who it was...

Seriously? So the European competition, which I was actually interested in seeing on TV with no prior knowledge, they tell us everything, but the US one is secret? I think that really should be the other way round, considering there was a Portugese winner which I definitely wouldn't have guessed. Unless I'm missing something, there's not likely to be a surprise (Portugese :sly:) winner in the US. Actually, I don't remember anything being said about the German final either...

Haha yes you guys have to wait and watch the show to find out just like last year. Definitely nice being on the other side of things this time around. It's gonna be a good one!

Dr_Watson
As Barrett said, you don't have that long to wait.

Premier is November 11th @ 10:30pm EST on Spike.

Well, I can't wait to watch it regardless, if I can get the time to do so. But did they have it on Spike website where you can watch it and Nismo TV on YouTube if you missed it on TV?

Well, I can't wait to watch it regardless, if I can get the time to do so. But did they have it on Spike website where you can watch it and Nismo TV on YouTube if you missed it on TV?

Nissan uploaded the videos to YouTube for last year's show. Don't know if they'll do it again yet.

So the TV show starts on Monday. Who do you think is gonna win? I'm gonna go with my local boy Stiggy. :D

Back