2014/15 Premier League and General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pagey279
  • 1,959 comments
  • 72,238 views
And that sums up first half... 3-0, goal by Rooney. Another goal from a great finish! :P
 
3-0 half time, another great finish, what a first half.....its so nice to play well!!

4-0 Mata!!!!
 
Last edited:
4-0, Mata with an "easy tap in". :D

Di Maria with a shot-assist.
 
OPR getting a spanking again, which is good news for my Fantasy team!

If they aren't careful we could see double figures, or close to.
 
What an assist by Di Maria!...and we still have Falcao on the bench!

Falcao comes on for Mata....
 
Last edited:
4-0 win, not bad for this new team. :)

Could have been more, but let's not get greedy. :D
 
Absolutely Brilliant, seriously cant remember the last time we played like that...

...Van Gaal era is now up and running! 👍:)
 
Still shaky at the back but plenty of pluses tougher tests to come but sooooooooooo much better. Di Maria is simply world class, unlike Valencia Nani etc we have an end product!!:bowdown:
 
Man United join the ranks of Burton Albion in teams to have beaten QPR this season.

---

Wrexham's hot and cold start to the season sees us 2 points and 2 places outside of the play-offs at this point in time. Recent form is LWLW.

1st Barnet 9pts +18
---
[...]
5th Torquay United 18pts +11
---
6th Macclesfield Town 16pts +6
7th Wrexham 16pts 0
8th Braintree Town 15pts +6
[...]
20th Dover Athletic 7pts -10
---
21st Dartford 6pts -7
22nd Welling United 6pts -10
23rd Alfreton Town 4pts -16
24th Telford United 3pts -11
 
Hey Cleverley did well yesterday...
 
He did very well 2 weeks ago aswell, leaving United. :sly:
 
I'm surprised about how excited the Man United fans are getting, it's just one win against a weak side after a string of poor results. I do hope they get back up the league though and challenge for a CL spot.
 
Because finally we get one week were the United haters are quiet.

Like @Liquid pointed out even Burton Albion have beaten QPR this season, they also got smashed by Spurs last week with the same scoreline. A 4-0 win over them isn't really anything to shout about, yes United played well but only because QPR let them.

The real test will be on the 26th of October when they play Chelsea, then we will see how good United are. They have a very easy start to the season actually looking at the fixtures.
 
Because finally we get one week were the United haters are quiet.

It's QPR, think anyone can look good against them, they were an absolute mess at the back. :lol:
 
Doesn't matter who we played. We won, we played football again, that's all that matters right now.
 
Hey Cleverley did well yesterday...
Lmao what exactly did he do well? I saw nothing new other than a different shirt.:crazy:

I'm surprised about how excited the Man United fans are getting, it's just one win against a weak side after a string of poor results. I do hope they get back up the league though and challenge for a CL spot.
If you had watched us for the last 14 months you would understand why we are a little more buoyant.
 
Love me some Dion Dublin.

BxlXfXKIEAAsgbI.png
 
I'm happy with what I saw yesterday, it was like seeing United of old, but I'm trying not to get too excited because I know far tougher tests are ahead...and I'm sure we play Everton before we play Chelsea....

Hull v WHU is on now, Hull took the lead through a great header from Hernandez on his debut but West Ham have just equalised thanks to a brilliant strike from Enner Valencia...also on his debut, its 1-1 and that Valencia strike was just :drool::drool::drool:

And now its 2-2, Diame for Hull and a Davies OG..great game!
 
Last edited:
I'm happy with what I saw yesterday, it was like seeing United of old, but I'm trying not to get too excited because I know far tougher tests are ahead...and I'm sure we play Everton before we play Chelsea....

Hull v WHU is on now, Hull took the lead through a great header from Hernandez on his debut but West Ham have just equalised thanks to a brilliant strike from Enner Valencia...also on his debut, its 1-1 and that Valencia strike was just :drool::drool::drool:

And now its 2-2, Diame for Hull and a Davies OG..great game!

Lets just hope Arsenal and Liverpool drop points for next games then we might be in font of them. We can only get better from here.I think we may have brought the fear factor back for the lower teams we need to test it against when we play Chelsea, City and Arsenal now.
 
So Pardew still has the Newcastle job then after rumours he wouldn't have it after they're team didn't show up against Southampton, he has only won 2 out of 14 games since that head-butt on David Meyler, plus there are a lot of rumours going around that Ashley will sell at the end of the season....David Moyes would do a good job there I think..
 
>mrw Wrexham win away at the league leaders.



Next game? The crucial derby vs Chester. Bring it on.

Also, let's not forget the moment Wrexham AFC was in the top 10 UK Twitter trends. WXM150 is our hashtag for this season, our 150th anniversary. More people talking about Barnet vs Wrexham than Borussia Dortmund vs Arsenal.

0C26rAt.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Felix Magath have both been sacked from Cardiff and Fulham respectively...

...Whoa, Man City v Chelsea on Sunday!
 
Last edited:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Felix Magath have both been sacked from Cardiff and Fulham respectively...

...Whoa, Man City v Chelsea on Sunday!

as much as id like to see city drop points I hope they draw or Chelsea lose.
 
Brian Clough died 10 years ago today.
 
Real Madrid just battered Deportivo La Coruna 8-2. :dunce::sly:
 
Back