2014-2015 FA Cup

• Thread starter Famine
  • 175 comments
And Wrexham are leading 0-1!

Yeovil 0-0 United at HT, Southampton 1-1 Ipswich and Man City 1-1 Sheff Wed!! all latest scores..

Stoke equalise, 1-1

Sheffield United beat a near full strength QPR team 0-3 at Loftus Road earlier!

Last edited:
I honestly thought we were going to lose at half time. That was the worst performance of the season (apart from the MK Dons game) in my opinion. Credit to Yeovil though, they played incredibly well. The only shock so far is Sheffield United knocking out QPR. I kind of expected something from Ipswich anyway considering the way they're playing in the Championship.

Results from today so far

Dover 0-4 Crystal Palace
QPR 0-3 Sheff United
Sunderland 1-0 Leeds
Aston Villa 1-0 Blackpool
Southampton 1-1 Ipswich
Yeovil 0-2 Man United
Man City 2-1 Sheff Wednesday
Stoke 3-1 Wrexham

Chelsea are 3-0 at home to Watford and Arsenal v Hull just kicked off..

Was incredibly proud as a Yeovil fan yesterday, worked hard all game and made a strong United team look distinctively average, still not sure of Falcao is out of Ben Nugents pocket yet. Moore's glorious chance and the two cleared headers off the line were agony! @V8-Johnboy

If not small consolation, here's Di Maria's goal I got on my phone (play in HD)

Last edited:
80th minute: Stoke City 0-1 Wrexham
90th minute: Stoke City 3-1 Wrexham

Well, 🤬!

Fourth round draw to take place during BBC's coverage of the Wimbledon-Liverpool game tonight, will probably happen at half time, game kicks off at 7.45pm live on BBC One...

Yeovil were fantastic yesterday has to be said and this announcement was made over the speakers...'the substitution, sponsored by Edenvale Turf South West, replacing No.9 Radamel Falcao is No.7 Angel Di Maria'....I don't think that sort of announcement will be made at Huish Park for a while yet! :lol:

Was incredibly proud as a Yeovil fan yesterday, worked hard all game and made a strong United team look distinctively average, still not sure of Falcao is out of Ben Nugents pocket yet. Moore's glorious chance and the two cleared headers off the line were agony! @V8-Johnboy

If not small consolation, here's Di Maria's goal I got on my phone (play in HD)

:(

Nice to see our bitter rivals Burnley in the FA Cup getting a capacity ground against Spurs in the FA Cup tonight. 👍

10906005_1581630765402021_8900641800616527581_n.jpg

Currently 0-0.

Surprised no one has posted the fourth round draw.....here it is anyway

Southampton/Ipswich v Crystal Palace
Cambridge United v Man United
Blackburn v Swansea
Chelsea v Millwall/Bradford
Derby v Scunthorpe/Chesterfield
Preston v Sheffield United
Birmingham v West Brom
Aston Villa v Bournemouth
Cardiff v Reading
Liverpool v Bolton
Burnley/Tottenham v Leicester
Brighton v Arsenal
Rochdale v Stoke
Sunderland v Fulham/Wolves
Doncaster/Bristol City v Everton/West Ham
Man City v Middlesbrough

Everton v West Ham is live on BT tonight, Scunthorpe v Chesterfield also on...

Surprised no one has posted the fourth round draw

@Famine edits the OP.

Arguably, Wrexham win this year's "Real FA Cup" for being the non-league side that progressed the furthest; they were in their third round tie longer than Dover and Gateshead and while Southport were not losing until the 90th minute and Wrexham were losing after 85 minutes, Wrexham actually led their tie.

Our luck seems to be good at the moment. Yeovil and now Cambridge (the lowest ranked side left in the competition and also the only league 2 side left).

Cambridge v Man United will be televised on the BBC on a Friday night, other TV games will be Brighton v Arsenal, Doncaster/Bristol City v Everton/West Ham, Liverpool v Bolton and Rochdale v Stoke..

FA Cup replays this week, tonight its Bristol City v Doncaster, Wolves v Fulham, Chesterfield v Scunthorpe with West Ham v Everton on BT, tomorrow its Bradford v Milwall, Ipswich v Southampton live on BBC One and Tottenham v Burnley...

So the fourth round is this weekend and here is the schedule

Friday Night
Cambridge v Man United (7.55 BBC One)

Saturday
Birmingham v West Brom
Blackburn v Swansea (12.45 BBC One Wales)
Cardiff v Reading
Chelsea v Bradford
Derby v Chesterfield
Liverpool v Bolton (5.30 BT)
Man City v Middlesbrough
Preston v Sheffield United
Southampton v Crystal Palace
Sunderland v Fulham
Tottenham v Leicester

Sunday
Aston Villa v Bournemouth
Brighton v Arsenal (4.00 BT)
Bristol City v West Ham (2.00 BBC)

Monday
Rochdale v Stoke (8.00 BT)

Can't believe how bad United were last night - utter rubbish!!

And some BIG results on the cards with only a few mins to play... City and Chelsea loosing :D

And with only injury time remaining, both are now 2 goals behind :lol:

Last edited:
Jose: 'It would be a disgrace if Chelsea lose today'

I would not like to be his players in that dressing room at this moment in time... he's going to go nuclear :lol:

He was in the Bradford dressing room, actually. Congratulating them.

Of course, United will duly follow suit and crash out spectacularly to Cambridge at Old Trafford.

Tbh when it was 1-1 in the Spurs match I just wanted another goal so there wasn't a replay, we've already had the most matches of any PL team this season. With Chelsea's defeat however I can't see them going easy on Spurs in the League Cup should that end up being the final. ;)

Anyway, some surprising results, Match Of The Day should be fantastic this evening!

Good on Mourinho - going to the Bradford changeroom afterwards and shaking each player's hand.
Arsenal on for two in a row? :D
If Cambridge can pull another rabbit out the hat, it would be handy!

What a day of football! If someone that didn't know a thing about English football asked me what the FA Cup was about, I'd tell them to watch today's games. Absolutely incredible.

Latest Posts

Back