2014 Belgian Grand Prix

Mags 20 second penalty, drops to 12th.
BOOOO for Charlie and the FIA gang.
Magnussen has the right to defend his position
It's other drivers business trying to find a way to pass him.

By the way, BOOOO even for the lame 5 seconds penalty at Alonso because a couple of mechanics forgot to leave the grid in time.

ax221wM_460sa_v1.gif

Well that's not right, you don't put some one on blast in the public just because you and others are mad at them. IF it's a personal issue or problem it should have stayed internal. That's quite unprofessional just to get the public on your side due to wit's end. I don't agree with Lewis informing the press, if anything he should have gone to the FIA and that's it.

Why would a driver take out their teammate, the team comes first.

Also: https://twitter.com/willbuxton/status/503567301858562048

Sure it does.

War is just begun.

Another thing people, how in the World the FIA give 20 seconds to Magnussen and 5 seconds to Alonso but close booth eyes on someone hitting his team mate which was in 1st place causing him a puncture and a consequent LAST place just after 2 lap of the race?

Because it was a minor racing incident...that doesn't deserve a penalty (not unless it really was on purpose)

Would Rosberg admit to that... putting out his team-mate in front of company execs and top brass? I doubt it very much.. which means Hamilton would be blatantly lying because he is a spoilt child... I find that much easier to believe.
So you don't know the situation but assume Hamilton is lying because you dislike him, all I know is one of them will be getting a b*llocking for this.

Because it was a minor racing incident...that doesn't deserve a penalty (not unless it really was on purpose)
Minor racing incident? If you penalize Magnussen and Alonso for that, what Rosberg did is no longer a minor racing incident.

In Italy we say "it's using 2 weight and 2 sizes".

So you don't know the situation but assume Hamilton is lying because you dislike him, all I know is one of them will be getting a b*llocking for this.

Just looking at the probabilities. Yes I dislike Lewis, one of the reasons I don't like him because he can't take losing very well at all, and tends to say stupid things (remember when he threatened to put his team-mate Alonso in the wall at Spa?).. Nico on the other hand, who I don't really feel anything for either way, doesn't strike me as the type to admit that he right royally screwed the team over, endangered others and risked a double DNF infront of top execs from the company that pays for the F1 team....

“It looked quite clear to me but we just had a meeting about it and he basically said he did it on purpose,” Hamilton said. “He said he did it on purpose, he said he could have avoided it. He said 'I did it to prove a point', he basically said 'I did it to prove a point'. And you don't have to just rely on me, go and ask Toto, Paddy and all those guys who are not happy with him as well.”

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/207980/1/hamilton-rosberg-admits-he-hit-me-deliberately.html

Who is the reserve driver at Mercedes?

Not sure now, but it use to be Sam Bird
Minor racing incident? If you penalize Magnussen and Alonso for that, what Rosberg did is no longer a minor racing incident.

In Italy we say "it's using 2 weight and 2 sizes".

How do you figure, pushing off a driver like Magnussen did is in violation it's fine to drive defensive with in reason. Having crew members on the track is just as bad as him not lining up in his grid box correctly and getting a penalty like Alonso. They're in the rule book they need to be followed and not just given up because you don't like them. Nico seeing an opening that Hamilton said he gave room for to prevent collision, and Nico saw as an opening to pass is a racing incident.

IF you don't see it as one I guess we should go back and give Vettel and Hamilton one for Germany.

Just looking at the probabilities. Yes I dislike Lewis, one of the reasons I don't like him because he can't take losing very well at all, and tends to say stupid things (remember when he threatened to put his team-mate Alonso in the wall at Spa?).. Nico on the other hand, who I don't really feel anything for either way, doesn't strike me as the type to admit that he right royally screwed the team over, endangered others and risked a double DNF infront of top execs from the company that pays for the F1 team....
How exactly would you be able to get away with lying if there were multiple witnesses present in the debrief?

BBC are also reporting the same thing. Haven't got a clue what the *beep* is going on but it sure is interesting to see it play out in today's age. An on track collision was bound to happen at some point.

How exactly would you be able to get away with lying if there were multiple witnesses present in the debrief?

You'd just look like a bit of a plank. But like I say, it wouldn't be the first time Lewis had said something stupid. If it is true, I'd be tempted to sack Nico, put someone more compliant in the car, and use team orders for the rest of the season.

Back