2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

• Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
BMW leading without Traction Control or ABS... Pssshh - the rest of the field are such n00bz !!11z

Weird isn't it? Audi also won LeMans because Porsche has had some problems. Audi always wins because others have problems, not because they're the better team. Oh well!

But again, that's how you win 24h races isn't it? Having the most reliable car and fast drivers.

BMW should have changed the tyres.
I disagree. If they have changed tires, they would have drop back second. Now they have a chance to even win if it pays off, but if it doesn't, they can still do quick stop for tires and still be second. They have nothing to lose. Unless it suddenly goes like in Gran Turismo and the tires become undrivable when they worn out too much :lol:

I disagree. If they have changed tires, they would have drop back second. Now they have a chance to even win if it pays off, but if it doesn't, they can still do quick stop for tires and still be second. They have nothing to lose.
If he changed them then he may have had a chance to hold him off but they won't now.

Unless it suddenly goes like in Gran Turismo and the tires become undrivable when they worn out too much :lol:

Well they are pirelli's :lol:

Yeah looks like Audi can catch the gap. I forgot that GT3 cars cannot do multiple stints with their tires as easily as LMP1 cars at Le Mans. And the ABS problem makes the situation even worse for saving tires.

Merc pushing him wide and gets a warning for track limits and knowing he is on his last warning the BMW ran him wide over the limits again.......

Should be interesting if the audi gets a drive through for that.

Back