- 21,258

- United States
Because they've not discussed the condition of Kogay... but then again no one has mentioned him.Its going to start soon I guess.
But why they dont show the acciddent since the driver is ok?
Because they've not discussed the condition of Kogay... but then again no one has mentioned him.Its going to start soon I guess.
But why they dont show the acciddent since the driver is ok?
Its going to start soon I guess.
But why they dont show the acciddent since the driver is ok?
Because they've not discussed the condition of Kogay... but then again no one has mentioned him.
We don't know if he is OK. All we know is that his condition isn't getting any better and it isn't getting any worse.Its going to start soon I guess.
But why they dont show the acciddent since the driver is ok?
The fireworks scared me
Why?
Correct.Radio LeMans will continue the audio, but the video (the images, if you prefer) of them is the same of the official streaming right?
Yeah, seems that wayRadio LeMans will continue the audio, but the video (the images, if you prefer) of them is the same of the official streaming right?
Correct.
There's still the onboard and garage cams from Nismo